The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I don’t know much about her.  In what way is she a liability?
She isn't really. Likely being looked at to shore up support in the mid and upper mid west states where the election could be won or lost.

Given Biden had apparently committed to a female VP there was only really 3 options, the likes of Klobuchar (or Gretchen Whitmer) for the above votes, attempt to double down on the black vote with Harris or someone like Stacy Abrams or go with a leftfield pick like Warren or Gabbard where the polling is even less certain.

Klobuchar is beige and relatively uninspiring but would be a safe pair of hands. She isn't stupid either and would be interesting to see her in the one on one VP debates.

2 hours ago, Aladdin said:

Klobuchar is beige and relatively uninspiring but would be a safe pair of hands. She isn't stupid either and would be interesting to see her in the one on one VP debates.

Nobody wants the VP debates tho they want the sons debate. A 2 on 1 handicap bout between Hunter and Don & Eric

On 22/05/2020 at 15:25, Zetterlund said:

There's nothing particularly terrible about her, but she was one of the most beige and unmemorable of the primary candidates, dropping out to endorse Biden after coming 5th or 6th in a few states. She polled poorly with black voters, but I guess Joe thinks he has them in the bag already.

I know most people will have seen this already and it's been referenced on this page, but in case anyone isn't aware :lol:

10 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

I know most people will have seen this already and it's been referenced on this page, but in case anyone isn't aware :lol:

I'd almost feel sorry for the blue ticks writing 300 tweet threads about the difference between being racially black and politically black if it wasn't so fucking funny. He will say the n word one day and id pol libs will be scolding anyone that double takes.

19 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Oh man thats the first ive seen of it. The "heh, nailed it" smile at the end is what really sells it for me. Pretty bold step to take a No True Black Man fallacy to win votes.

When booker t has more presence of mind to instantly realise he's made a racial gaffe than you it might be time to fold on your white house dreams tbh

He’s been pushing that shite for a while now. The guy was not even in the same state as the woman when it happened. He had also already resigned from his position a couple of weeks prior to the incident. 
Since when has Trump let the truth get in the way of a good story though?

Just to lighten the mood a little.

Unfortunately, the video is sadly lacking in racial diversity, I can see one Asian lady and that is about it, no Latinos or Blacks.

Edited by Bairn in Exile

In response to Trump and his horrendous family continuing to spread baseless conspiracy theories about his wife's death Tim Klausutis has written an open letter to Twitter Jack about these "spam" tweets.

Edited by RiG

Trump needs a hard punch in the pus.  Probably repeated hard punches in the pus.
I accept that this is not the most astute analysis that will be posted on here.  Nonetheless...
Wonder if Iron Mike would do it and for how much.

6 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Psycho Joe Scarborough is funny tbf even if he's shit at everything else he's a top notch bully. What's prompted this weird vandetta?

Just something Trump will have seen on TV or Twitter who, despite introducing some fact check alerts for his rubbish about mail in ballots, refuse to take down the Scarborough stuff despite it clearly being in conflict with their policy on fake/misleading information.

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/product/2020/updating-our-approach-to-misleading-information.html

Psycho Joe Scarborough is funny tbf even if he's shit at everything else he's a top notch bully. What's prompted this weird vandetta?

He's not happy with Twitter over them putting a fact check warning under his tweet about mail in ballots being almost entirely fraudulent.

Fear not, even if he takes the huff and sacks Twitter off, there’s still an absolute patterfest available on his Facebook page. This was shared by the President of the United States yesterday for example:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] absolutely outstanding.

We all know Trump is an egotistical self-absorbed cúnt, but what went through Biden’s head to make that remark.

I’m worried about how many more brain cells will be lost between now and November.

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

Dementia, mainly.

Given his age then light dementia is not impossible.  How bad is it, how bad will it be by November?

Why was he allowed by the Democratic Party to become candidate if this is known?

I can just about excuse the American people for voting Trump in once, a second time is unforgivable.  However the Democrats handing this to the Republicans by running a candidate with dementia that has reached a particular stage goes beyond unforgivable.