The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

The Mueller report was a joke. It concluded that no Americans colluded with Russia and made the people who banged on about that for three years look like fools. 

I expect Trump will attempt to play up the Obama DOJ spying on him and sabotaging his transition closer to the election. 

It really can't be said enough that Donald J. Trump is a sociopathic piece of shit.

He’s full into the Infowars/Zero Hedge/Global Research loonball conspiracy movement. He still thinks that the Ukrainians “stole” a server, and the Democrats murder researchers for Wikileaks. He’s patently unfit for office.

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He’s full into the Infowars/Zero Hedge/Global Research loonball conspiracy movement. He still thinks that the Ukrainians “stole” a server, and the Democrats murder researchers for Wikileaks. He’s patently unfit for office.

I'd be amazed if he actually believes it; it's presumably an excuse to settle an old score (because everything is with him), and give his support a distraction to chew on. No doubt this woman has living family who now get to turn on the TV and find out their president is still using their daughter/wife/mother's corpse as a prop to promote his own ambitions. Disgusting.

You'd like to believe there's a special place in hell waiting for him and shit like Alex Jones. Unfortunately, there isn't. You can only hope they get to experience the kind of pain they inflict, but they'd need to have human emotions first.

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'd be amazed if he actually believes it; it's presumably an excuse to settle an old score (because everything is with him), and give his support a distraction to chew on. No doubt this woman has living family who now get to turn on the TV and find out their president is still using their daughter/wife/mother's corpse as a prop to promote his own ambitions. Disgusting.

The problem once more is that the Democrats, like in 2016, are neutering their own criticisms of behaviour like this given they've united behind Joe Biden, who smeared the man involved in his wife and daughter's death by claiming on multiple occasions that the driver was drunk and only publicly recanted the claim when the man died in 2009.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Trump campaign leans in to that. Trump's own multiple sexual assault allegations didn't stop him mining the decades of Clinton being a sleaze monger for ammunition.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Are there no liable laws in the USA?

Apparently it's much harder to win a libel case in America than here. The illusion of freedom of speech and all that  :rolleyes:

You'll notice he uses a lot of question marks and weasel words ("some people are saying" is one of his favourite phrases) because he's a massive fucking coward and has spent his whole life doing this shit.

Of course, some people are saying that The Donald is a turbo nonce and fucked his own daughter. When will the police investigate? Has he murdered in the past to cover up his crimes? He's never denied being the Zodiac Killer...what does that tell you? Has he, in fact, stopped beating his wife? Etc etc.

37 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Apparently it's much harder to win a libel case in America than here. The illusion of freedom of speech and all that  :rolleyes:

You'll notice he uses a lot of question marks and weasel words ("some people are saying" is one of his favourite phrases) because he's a massive fucking coward and has spent his whole life doing this shit.

Of course, some people are saying that The Donald is a turbo nonce and fucked his own daughter. When will the police investigate? Has he murdered in the past to cover up his crimes? He's never denied being the Zodiac Killer...what does that tell you? Has he, in fact, stopped beating his wife? Etc etc.

Yeah I’ve read before about the thresholds in the states, but there must be a difference between calling someone an idiot, a pinko, a rabid right-winger, even a liar, and accusing someone of murder.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Yeah I’ve read before about the thresholds in the states, but there must be a difference between calling someone an idiot, a pinko, a rabid right-winger, even a liar, and accusing someone of murder.

He'd say he didn't. He just asked if the guy killed somebody, because he's heard other people saying he did. I don't think that would fly here, as he could be held accountable for repeating what the voices in his head told him, but he isn't here.

He knows exactly what he can and can't say without getting sued. He's the God of internet trolls. And he's teaching a whole generation that political discourse can be drowned out by accusing your opponents of fucking kids at pizza parlours, so long as you're careful about how you phrase it.

The papers get away with their sensational headlines the same way, by posing it as a question or putting something in quotes if even a random tinfoil hat-wearing basement-dweller has said it.

I suspect Trump will stop short of adopting "Murderin' Joe Scarborough" as a new nickname for him.

36 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The onus of proof would be on the pursuer, unlike in the UK where it is on the defender. So (broadly speaking) here they’d need to prove you murdered someone and there you’d need to prove you didn’t. I reckon trying to prove you didn’t murder someone and having experienced counsel trying to suggest you did could be a lot more damaging to your reputation than a tweet from a known fud.

26 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

He'd say he didn't. He just asked if the guy killed somebody, because he's heard other people saying he did. I don't think that would fly here, as he could be held accountable for repeating what the voices in his head told him, but he isn't here.

He knows exactly what he can and can't say without getting sued. He's the God of internet trolls. And he's teaching a whole generation that political discourse can be drowned out by accusing your opponents of fucking kids at pizza parlours, so long as you're careful about how you phrase it.

Nobody knows more about the libel (or even liable) law in the USA than Donald Trump, aka Mr Modest (brain).

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I had an old boss that used to do this constantly. Would make a statement in an email but finish it with a question mark so he couldn't be held accountable for anything, was notorious for it, and like Donald, an utter incompetent who had no business being in the role he was. Was also a total snake. I fucking hated that c**t.

Absolutely buzzing to see what bizarre accusations start surfacing regarding "OBAMAGATE". Reckon we're less than a week away from accusations of paganism.

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

I had an old boss that used to do this constantly. Would make a statement in an email but finish it with a question mark so he couldn't be held accountable for anything, was notorious for it, and like Donald, an utter incompetent who had no business being in the role he was. Was also a total snake. I fucking hated that c**t.

Absolutely buzzing to see what bizarre accusations start surfacing regarding "OBAMAGATE". Reckon we're less than a week away from accusations of paganism.

It'll be back to the good old days of Obama allegedly giving blowjobs in the presidential limo or him and/ or his wife being transgender

Someone had a strawberry bleachshake with their Big Mac this morning it seems...

Great distraction technique TBF.

Edited by RiG

Someone had a strawberry bleachshake with their Big Mac this morning it seems...
Great distraction technique TBF.

Absolutely batshit mental. Russia was a hoax but this is entirely on the level. He’s so transparently corrupt it’s actually quite funny. What’s worse is folk who defend him.

28 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Absolutely batshit mental. Russia was a hoax but this is entirely on the level. He’s so transparently corrupt it’s actually quite funny. What’s worse is folk who defend him.

The Republican Party were never nice people but it seems to have been emptied of anyone with a shred of common decency.  I don’t follow US politics enough to know if this was a result of the Tea Party era or something else.

The Republican establishment didn’t want Trump as their candidate, but since his election they have been cowardly and obsequious.

I’d love for him to be investigated once he’s out of office but I’d put money on Biden blocking that.  However if he is pursued once he’s kicked out I wonder how many Republicans will rally round him.

51 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Russia wasn't a hoax, it's just they didn't need anyone connected to Trump to do what they were doing, helping him get elected. 

Edited by welshbairn