The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's an article of that website listed above pretty much begging George W Bush to try and sort things out. Shows how far they've come.

Shows how much they have goldfish brains. 

Bush completely fucked up Katrina and there is no official death toll.

Obama, Trump, Bush is irrelevant. The issue is their health care system isn't designed to provide everyone basic  health care 

Jesus Christ. What a fucked up country America is.

ETA: They had to edit the PHE website of that spewing of utter bullshit by Kushner :lol: What a disgusting family they are.

Edited by RiG

There's an article of that website listed above pretty much begging George W Bush to try and sort things out. Shows how far they've come.

The Bulwark is a conservative leaning forum. They loved W.

At his briefing this evening, he has literally blamed Obama for the lack of coronavirus preparation.

That's Barack Obama, who was last in office in January 2017. I don't think even the Forfar area was suffering from Covid-19 back then.

He also announced the advice that Americans should be wearing face masks when they go out, quickly followed up by him stating that he won't be following said advice.

At his briefing this evening, he has literally blamed Obama for the lack of coronavirus preparation.
That's Barack Obama, who was last in office in January 2017. I don't think even the Forfar area was suffering from Covid-19 back then.
He also announced the advice that Americans should be wearing face masks when they go out, quickly followed up by him stating that he won't be following said advice.

Incredible viewing tonight...again

To say that the CDC are recommending that Americans wear some form of face masks when out and about and then in the same breath to say that he won’t be wearing one because it’s vo-lun-tar-ee. How many lives has he just cost?

To say that the CDC are recommending that Americans wear some form of face masks when out and about and then in the same breath to say that he won’t be wearing one because it’s vo-lun-tar-ee. How many lives has he just cost?

According to the British medical advice none, but I take your point. He’s openly contradicting the medical experts in full public view. He’s a confident idiot - the most dangerous kind.

At least the trolls on here who claim to know better than the experts have zero influence.

7 hours ago, get_the_subbies_on said:

I've just read that he won't wear a mask  because he doesn't think it would be appropriate to meet Prime Ministers , Presidents & Kings and Queens while wearing one .  Which world leaders does he think he's actually going to be meeting during the current pandemic ? 

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

According to the British medical advice none, but I take your point. He’s openly contradicting the medical experts in full public view. He’s a confident idiot - the most dangerous kind.

At least the trolls on here who claim to know better than the experts have zero influence.

I think the British medical advice was to stop the general public competing for masks seriously needed for frontline staff when they'd only be of marginal benefit to most people. No point if you're walking about and keeping your distance but would help if you're on a busy bus.

1 hour ago, stanton said:

I've just read that he won't wear a mask  because he doesn't think it would be appropriate to meet Prime Ministers , Presidents & Kings and Queens while wearing one .  Which world leaders does he think he's actually going to be meeting during the current pandemic ? 

President of Belarus?

Nothing like a good "I used to shag models" joke whilst thousands of people are dying and medical staff don't have basic PPE in your country.

Also, Boris Johnson likes this.