The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

17 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

That’s because none of the Democrat runners is attacking him under the guise of national unity. I’m sure folk are noticing his borderline corrupt handling of this. Except Kirstie Alley, who somehow came to this conclusion...

Was she being sarcastic?

Trump wouldn't be able to identify sarcasm so you could really make a complete c**t of him right to his face and he'd be thanking you for it.

9 hours ago, Detournement said:

Tristan Puig (@tristan_puig) Tweeted: killin it https://t.co/G8Qf1ZohUt

Jaysus! I'm more distressed at the Churchill dog anchor just nodding away.

Watching Super Tuesday was horrendous seeing the likes of Dana Bash, Chuck Todd smiling from ear-to-ear at him eating in to Bernie's lead. Quite ironic that (whilst they will never vote for him) Fox at least give Bernie a balance of neutrality when reporting/interviewing him.

I don't have a clue though how this will go. I've jumped from Trump winning again ;  to Biden winning ; to Cuomo coming in at the convention 45/1 and stuck a fiver on that - either way  - I can shrug and say 'telt you Democrats, stop putting up shite candidates ; 'really? This might be funnier than Trump' to ''Och well, that should be pay a holiday.'

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/25/politics/g7-coronavirus-statement/index.html

US want to include the phrase “Wuhan Virus” in the G7 statement and are told to gtf.  If ever there’s a time where world unity is required it is now and it’s at risk because Trump and his puppets want to play to his base.

45 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Summary please, It's a 2 hour video.

It's an anti-vaxxer, wilfully misinterpreting statistics and showing a chronic misunderstanding of the nature of how this virus spreads in order to push his own agenda.

His argument seems to be that if you look at historical data, Covid-19 has had little or no impact over what we would expect.

Now this is true, but only if you ignore the fact that we've taken measures to control/slow the spread of the virus, and you also ignore the circa 4.5% mortality rate we currently have for those that get it, and if you ignore the fact that it is highly contageous and people spread it without even knowing they are contageous, and if you ignore the data sources own disclaimer explaining why Covid-19 is not yet statisticaly significant, if you look at populations as a whole.

Of course this appeals to the dumb and the ignorant so I'm assuming the link was posted in an ironic fashion rather than as a real comment. 

Yours

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

It's an anti-vaxxer, wilfully misinterpreting statistics and showing a chronic misunderstanding of the nature of how this virus spreads in order to push his own agenda.
His argument seems to be that if you look at historical data, Covid-19 has had little or no impact over what we would expect.
Now this is true, but only if you ignore the fact that we've taken measures to control/slow the spread of the virus, and you also ignore the circa 4.5% mortality rate we currently have for those that get it, and if you ignore the fact that it is highly contageous and people spread it without even knowing they are contageous, and if you ignore the data sources own disclaimer explaining why Covid-19 is not yet statisticaly significant, if you look at populations as a whole.
Of course this appeals to the dumb and the ignorant so I'm assuming the link was posted in an ironic fashion rather than as a real comment. 
Yours
aDONis

I'm not convinced it is intended to be ironic, and we really shouldn't underestimate the intellectual undercapacity of a large swathe of the American public.

There's always a Tweet...

March, 2020 "GM must open their Lordstown plant!" :angry: :angry: :angry:

May, 2019 "Great news that GM just sold their Lordstown plant!" :) :) :)

Edited by RiG

Obama completely bailed out the entire auto industry and Trump has just handed corporate America $500 billion with no strings attached but the US government still cannot get corporations to make ventilators.

They'll be talking Chinese from Manhattan to San Diego in 100 years. 

Edited by Detournement

38 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The Democrats 😂

They should change the title of the Aristocrats joke.

P.S. It does seem a bit weird that his accuser has changed her story from last year that he touched her hair inappropriately to now that he forcibly fingered her.  

Edited by welshbairn