The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Indeed.
We're so fortunate that such a large majority of England elected Boris to be our leader. The man with his finger on the pulse, who will lead us all into..... Insert your own words here.

At least he didn’t call the virus a hoax.

There's some theoretical (very theoretical) reasons why these drugs might work. Other ones have been used as well. None of them seem to be particularly effective and there have been no  proper trials, just some case report and series. We'll probably be throwing them at some patients at some point. To be honest, if you've got to the point of us considering them,  the outcome is probably extremely bleak. The mortality rates for people requiring intensive care are astronomical.
I seen somewhere that 85% of people who require a ventilator do not survive.

28 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

It’s embarrassing that us Scots are responsible for creating this cretin. 

According to her Wikipedia page, Mary Anne Macleod Trump held dual United Kingdom/United States nationality.

I would agree, however, that you Brits are responsible for creating the cretin

I seen somewhere that 85% of people who require a ventilator do not survive.
Be careful throwing stats around.

The details released for London so far (as of yesterday) showed that it was more like a 50/50 chance of recovery of ventilators were needed.

But different healthcare systems will have very different outcomes at different times.

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That's Trump's regular visitor Rand Paul down with Covid 19. Tick tock mutherfuker..

P.S. He went down to the Senate gym and went for a swim while waiting for the results.

44 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

P.S. He went down to the Senate gym and went for a swim while waiting for the results.

The guy is a trained doctor from one of the best medical schools in the US (and world). It really tells a lot about him.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

"Be best."

He can't help himself, can he?

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

The guy is a trained doctor from one of the best medical schools in the US (and world). It really tells a lot about him.

Or the calibre of American doctors.

4 hours ago, harry94 said:

Actually given some of the utter rockets who are (apparently) fully qualified lawyers, it tells a lot about what being rich can buy you in the US.

According to the Correio Braziliense newspaper the driver was admitted to a hospital in the capital Brasília and is waiting on test results.

If confirmed, the driver would be at least the 24th person close to Bolsonaro to come down with the illness. Twenty three members of a delegation Bolsonaro recently led to meet Donald Trump in the United States - including his US ambassador, chief foreign policy adviser and communications chief - have tested positive.

1_Grim-Reaper.jpg

According to CNN Trump’s polling numbers have not suffered due to his (mis)handling of the crisis.
Totally tribal politics.

That’s because none of the Democrat runners is attacking him under the guise of national unity. I’m sure folk are noticing his borderline corrupt handling of this. Except Kirstie Alley, who somehow came to this conclusion...

24 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

That’s because none of the Democrat runners is attacking him under the guise of national unity. I’m sure folk are noticing his borderline corrupt handling of this. Except Kirstie Alley, who somehow came to this conclusion...

There isn't a whole lot of national unity just now; it's basically every state for themselves, to the extent that state governments are out on the open market bidding against each other for PPE supplies. I would expect that the eventual Biden - sorry - nominee - will be utlilising lots of photo ops and endorsements from the Dem governors who've handled this responsibly; Pritzker, Newsom and Cuomo being the obvious candidates. 

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

There isn't a whole lot of national unity just now; it's basically every state for themselves, to the extent that state governments are out on the open market bidding against each other for PPE supplies. I would expect that the eventual Biden - sorry - nominee - will be utlilising lots of photo ops and endorsements from the Dem governors who've handled this responsibly; Pritzker, Newsom and Cuomo being the obvious candidates. 

Biden is dead.