The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Trump having to field a million questions as to whether the NHS will be up for grabs once Brexit is done.
If I was in his shoes I would simply respond thus :
"No way, the NHS is completely fucked - no one in their right mind would want to buy it"
Maybe I should apply to be a speech writer for him.

That was what I read in to what the petulant manchild said anyway. "Urgh, NHS? Wouldn't touch it with a shitty stick."

As already mentioned the idea isn't to buy the cow, but to milk it until it dies.

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

Adam Schiff's official impeachment report actually says Biden is the Dem Trump most fears. 

Why would anyone be afraid of this man?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-REgGqWvJVfMDw2-Ug62

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Biden can't be trusted. Earlier this week he was claiming 'No malarkey' and 'the malarkey stops here'. 

A couple of days later and he's getting up to all sorts of malarkey.

ps. Vote Bernie

72B4C65C-FABB-4E77-B2FA-8EC37B2C6791.jpeg

Andrew Yang gets it. Good interview with him here.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/andrew-yang-freedom-dividend-matt-taibbi-katie-halper-useful-idiots-920375/

Matt: Characteristically, you’re one of the first people to break ranks with some of the other democratic candidates on impeachment. You’ve made some comments that drew some fire from pundits. What’s your take on the impeachment process?

Andrew: I’m pro-impeachment, but this is going to be a loser.

Katie: How dare you!

Andrew: Not a single Republican has given any indication that they’re in fact-finding mode. They’re all in defend-the-president mode. You need literally dozens of Republican senators to switch sides when the trial starts, which we’ve gotten zero indication is going to happen. The more this drags on, the more danger there is of two things:

Number one, Donald Trump comes out of this and is vindicated, totally exonerated.

Number two, we are wasting precious time where we should be creating a positive vision that Americans are excited about solving the problems that got Donald Trump elected, and beat him in 2020. If all that happens is all of the Democrats are talking about impeachment that fails, then it seems like there is no vision. It seems like all we can do is throw ineffective rocks at Donald Trump, and then it ends up leading unfortunately toward his re-election.

Katie: It’s like good PR for him.

Andrew: He’s a creature that thrives on attention, and so the more attention he gets, the better for him, the worst for Democrats.

Matt: After 2016, the first thought I had was, “Well, this is going to inspire a rethink in the Democratic Party. They’re going to re-argue their case. They’re going to find a way to tell people how they’re going to fix the problems of ordinary people across America.

Immediately they point to Russiagate, now impeachment….They’re focusing on this thing that, to a lot of people, is an internecine phenomenon, a Washington drama.

Andrew: Unfortunately, Matt, my team and I have been part of some of the planning sessions, and that’s not changing. Their take on it is, we argued against Trump wrong last time — this time we’re going to really stick it to him by talking about this. You’re like, “Oh, my gosh. We’ve learned nothing.”

3 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Biden can't be trusted. Earlier this week he was claiming 'No malarkey' and 'the malarkey stops here'. 

A couple of days later and he's getting up to all sorts of malarkey.

ps. Vote Bernie

Bernie? he reminds me of a Janitor in an old folks home.