The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

It's a straight divide, but under oath, there might be the key damning statement that brings the donny down.  Here's hoping [emoji106] 

You’d have thought the Representatives asking questions would be under oath, but evidently not.

Sondland is throwing Giuliani under the bus here.

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

You’d have thought the Representatives asking questions would be under oath, but evidently not.

Sondland is throwing Giuliani under the bus here.

Sondland's covering (correctly) his own ass.  "i did what i was instructed to do".

Giuliani and Trump need new sponsors - Pampers  😄

38 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Surely all that's left now for Trump is to throw Giuliani under the bus? Say he went rogue and it was nothing to do with him.

Which leaves Giuliani's only option to flip on Trump...

Or they will just keep saying it's nonsense. GOP Senators will vote to clear him. And that will be that.

Americans don't seem very outraged by this phone call.

45 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I wonder if Trump isn’t entirely compos mentis. Nice Ramones thing aside, that’s a really odd thing to do.

I think some frustrated senior advisor has told him to write it down and speak only these words because if you go off script your ass will be grass.

Think it will come down to whether there's any legal limit to Presidential powers in the area of foreign affairs. Scandals and immorality don't matter anymore, the Republicans won't do anything until his public support drops below 25%. 

42 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Think it will come down to whether there's any legal limit to Presidential powers in the area of foreign affairs. Scandals and immorality don't matter anymore, the Republicans won't do anything until his public support drops below 25%. 

They've clearly proven gross incompetence beyond any shadow of a doubt.  It's just a question of whether it was deliberate or not.

34 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Devin Nunes is absolutely fucking useless. He’s bringing up Infowars conspiracy theories.

Watched a bit and he looks like he's just going through the motions. The credibility of the witnesses is devastating.