The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

You strike me as the type who doesn't actually have any mates and doesn't go on any nights out.
Still, at least you've got your morals and principles to snuggle up to on a cold winters night.................

Mate I think you need to examine who you’re hanging about with if you need to abandon your morals and principles to be mates with them.

You strike me as the type who doesn't actually have any mates and doesn't go on any nights out.
Still, at least you've got your morals and principles to snuggle up to on a cold winters night.................

That’s a (non-Chinese) burn and a half.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Mate I think you need to examine who you’re hanging about with if you need to abandon your morals and principles to be mates with them.

You need to have them in the first place in order to abandon them.

[emoji23]

Tell me again why a good night out needs an injection of racism, you horse-fucking simpleton.

What a c**t you are.
How did your team get on today ? 

Speak when you're spoken to, you absolute no-mark. Did no one teach you that at home? [emoji23]
I'm bored with you now.............
It's not a difficult question (obvs I'm trying to make allowances for your spectacular idiocy here).

Why does not being racist make a night out boring?

12 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Speak when you're spoken to, you absolute no-mark. Did no one teach you that at home? emoji23.png
It's not a difficult question (obvs I'm trying to make allowances for your spectacular idiocy here).

Why does not being racist make a night out boring?

Well you have spoken to me now so how did your team get on ? 

p***k.