The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

On 07/08/2019 at 18:37, Detournement said:

The new Chris Morris movie is about the FBI manufacturing their own terrorist plots. As it says in the trailer it's "based on a 100 true stories". You don't hear much about all the mainly poor and brown people serving long sentences because Robert Mueller's FBI decided to f**k them over to create an atmosphere of terror and justify mass surveillance.

I strongly suspect that the Tsarnev brothers and their mate who the FBI murdered in Florida were involved in something like this.

Hold on a second, you are suggesting that the Boston Marathon Bombing was a false flag operation. 

2 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Hold on a second, you are suggesting that the Boston Marathon Bombing was a false flag operation. 

No.

I think there is a chance the FBI were attempting to set them up as terror suspects then they just committed a terror attack by their own volition. Usually in the set up operations there is a non FBI middle man which would explain the friend being killed in bizarre circumstances.

I love how Trump supporters and #resistance types are both equally as convinced that the other side is involved in this and will benefit most from Epstein's death. It's much bigger than Trump or Clinton.

Delving into the history of Epstein's operation and those involved gives a shocking insight into how the elite power structures really work. It's basically a steaming cesspool of rampant corruption, blackmail and coverups, involving top figures from politics, law enforcement, intelligence and organised crime.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

I love how Trump supporters and #resistance types are both equally as convinced that the other side is involved in this and will benefit most from Epstein's death. It's much bigger than Trump or Clinton.
Delving into the history of Epstein's operation and those involved gives a shocking insight into how the elite power structures really work. It's basically a steaming cesspool of rampant corruption, blackmail and coverups, involving top figures from politics, law enforcement, intelligence and organised crime.

Don’t forget your tin foil hat.

3 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Don’t forget your tin foil hat.

Try reading up on what this is all about before being so dismissive. Prince Andrew is in it up to his eyeballs where tabloid coverage has been concerned, which makes the death somewhat convenient for the powers that be.

and in 2019 we can’t just be happy a pedo killed himself.

Try reading up on what this is all about before being so dismissive. Prince Andrew is in it up to his eyeballs where tabloid coverage has been concerned, which makes the death somewhat convenient for the powers that be.

Deep down I believe your sentiments, these type of coverups conveniently happen all the time in the upper echelons of world politics. It’s just amazing the upfront brashness of it.

12 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Image result for prince andrew epstein

Prince Andrew fucks wee lassies....the end.