The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Strange hill to die on for the Washington Post, If the people in the bottom half have no wealth, where does the $245 billion come from? Wealth is a daft way of calculating well being though, an African living on foraging waste dumps earning $1 a day would come out as richer than a Harvard graduate about to start work with McKinsey.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Strange hill to die on for the Washington Post, If the people in the bottom half have no wealth, where does the $245 billion come from? Wealth is a daft way of calculating well being though, an African living on foraging waste dumps earning $1 a day would come out as richer than a Harvard graduate about to start work with McKinsey.

Ehm, who owns the Post?

3 minutes ago, strichener said:

Ehm, who owns the Post?

That has been mentioned. I doubt Jeff (as I know him) would order staffers to understate his wealth myself, he has an ego the size of a planet.

https://www.apnews.com/586b1e81cb684654b0cf689b9074c1cb

After a Democratic Party picnic Wednesday in West Des Moines, Harris was asked by reporters whether she supports federally mandated busing.

“I think of busing as being in the toolbox of what is available and what can be used for the goal of desegregating America’s schools,” she responded.

Asked to clarify whether she supports federally mandated busing, she replied, “I believe that any tool that is in the toolbox should be considered by a school district.”

Harris is a disaster.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/02/us/navy-seal-trial-verdict.html

A bunch of Navy Seals report their commander for murder and shooting random Iraqis. He still gets off. Great country.

and one SEAL mistook a car loaded with women and children in Mosul for ISIS fighters and flew a hand-launched explosive drone, known as a Switchblade, into the vehicle, killing them all.

At one point, the classified rules of engagement that guided SEALs on who they could kill in Iraq were delivered in a locked black bag by an armed guard. Regarding one section of the crowded city of 660,000 along the Tigris River, the Marine testified that for SEAL snipers, “everything on the other side of the river was good to go, was cleared hot, were good targets.”

This is fascism.

13 hours ago, scoobles said:

Believe me that fat fecks involvement will be whitewashed.

The Royals are good at that sort of thing.

It was heavily hinted years back that Andrews father was Lord Porchester the Queens racing manager, and Andrew looks nothing like the other three.

18 minutes ago, Johnstoun said:

Every single one of his tweets could be summed up by 'seething', 'verge of tears' or 'scrambling for relevance'. He'd be an outstanding addition to P&B.

He wouldn’t be the most deranged poster on P&B; probably not in the top ten.

He wouldn’t be happy about that.

6 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Magnificent heads-gone tweetstorm today from Donald, who obviously isn't rattled at all.

I could see him going back to what was said to be plan A, set up a right wing tv channel/media empire with the likes of Breitbart and Alex Jones and get out of this accidental presidency crap. Opt out of the 2020 race at the last minute so the Dems get in, slag off Fox until then to pull away your fan base. Offer cheap subscriptions in exchange for MAGA hats. Get Ivanka and Jared working as a lingerie models. Can't lose.

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Has Sir Kim Darroch been fired yet?

The PM has said she has every confidence in him, which can't be a good sign. Farage is desperate for Boris to appoint him as replacement though so he might stagger on for a while.