The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

7 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Good to see some victims starting to push back against these conspiracy nutters

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/18/sandy-hook-massacre-victim-father-wins-defamation-lawsuit

Jim Fetzer is actually an interesting character.  He was a big - if harmless -  JFK conspiracy "academic", and then for some reason leaped into 9/11 and now pretty much everything involving shootings is a false flag (Christchurch, etc).   At some point he also jumped into the pro-Trump movement, and has developed some serious anti-Semitic views.  He's showing signs of dementia, I reckon.  

It really doesn't help when these fruit loops are given ammunition by the president, who seems to think Ted Cruz's father was involved in the killing of JFK.

29 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Good to see some victims starting to push back against these conspiracy nutters

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/18/sandy-hook-massacre-victim-father-wins-defamation-lawsuit

It’s fucking shocking that these poor people have to go through all this shite.

Imagine having your son killed then having these nuts, profiteers and vultures turn you and your remaining family's life into a living hell.

The term ‘sickening’ is maybe overused but what has happened to the families of the Sandy Hook victims is genuinely sickening.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Jim Fetzer is actually an interesting character.  He was a big - if harmless -  JFK conspiracy "academic", and then for some reason leaped into 9/11 and now pretty much everything involving shootings is a false flag (Christchurch, etc).  

Got to follow the money! Icke done the same thing for a while.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Got to follow the money! Icke done the same thing for a while.

Yeah.  Supposed academics who are patently only in it for the cold hard cash are pretty contemptuous characters.  Jordan Peterson being the highest profile of those.

I have a certain - limited - amount of sympathy for Icke, because I genuinely believe that he believes the crap he comes out with.  Others... not so much.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

It really doesn't help when these fruit loops are given ammunition by the president, who seems to think Ted Cruz's father was involved in the killing of JFK.

I don't know if the guy in the photo is Rafael Cruz. 

However LHO spent the summer of 1963 in New Orleans hanging about with antiCastro Cubans. In summer1963 Rafael Cruz was living in New Orleans and held anti Castro views.  It's not outlandish that they knew each other.

16 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Are you legit stalking me across P&B making snide comments about Gaelic because you cannot put into words why you dislike it?

Yes to the first part and no to the bold part.

'False flags' have been used as a tactic for hundreds of years, since the days of wooden warships attacking other boats literally under a false flag in order to blame another party.

This is an interesting read, a referenced list of various false flag incidents now admitted to and in the public domain.

https://washingtonsblog.com/2017/03/false-flags-4.html

15 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

'False flags' have been used as a tactic for hundreds of years, since the days of wooden warships attacking other boats literally under a false flag in order to blame another party.

This is an interesting read, a referenced list of various false flag incidents now admitted to and in the public domain.

https://washingtonsblog.com/2017/03/false-flags-4.html

Some of those are palpable nonsense, and others are stretching a point..  "Admitted" appears to be doing  a lot of work in that article.

11 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Some of those are palpable nonsense, and others are stretching a point..  "Admitted" appears to be doing  a lot of work in that article.

I haven't read all the links on every one. Which ones are nonsense? Most of what I've read seems to be pretty much undisputed and common knowledge nowadays.

11 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

I haven't read all the links on every one. Which ones are nonsense? Most of what I've read seems to be pretty much undisputed and common knowledge nowadays.

The ones that link to this conspiracy site look well dodgy.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051130122600/http://www.isn.ethz.ch/php/documents/collection_gladio/chronology.htm

"Admitted" in some cases refers to a standard CIA response to a FOA request. "The CIA can neither confirm nor deny the existence or non-existence of records responsive to your request."

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Some of the links I clicked on linked to other articles by (presumably by the same anonymous author) the WashingtonBlog, and others to Wikipedia.  So I kind of dismissed them.

The Reichstag fire, as previously discussed, was not a false flag, however you want to define it.   Number 22, about Gaddafi being framed by the Mossad, links to an Amazon scandal tabloid book.  

I'm not questioning that most of those events happened, but some of the takes of them being faked are conspiratorial at best.

16 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Also "dishonest stuff has happened before in human history" does absolutely nothing to justify any of the completely outlandish theories about the most well documented, widely witnessed, widely discussed and most heavily investigated terrorist attack of all time. 

Fucking amazing how many bites Supras still gets.

For those looking for their daily dose of The Donlold, anything worth wading through the last five or six pages for?

56 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Fucking amazing how many bites Supras still gets.

For those looking for their daily dose of The Donlold, anything worth wading through the last five or six pages for?

Nope.  Not since the Prince of Whales thing anyway.