The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Sigh.  Look mate you're an idiot with zero knowledge of any of this.  

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Before I go, you still haven't answered why was the 'plane' that bit the pentagon not picked up on cctv?

You’re flailing around here. Please answer the straightforward question I just posed. 

I am genuinely curious about your beliefs on this matter. That is not a joke, I find them fascinating.

4 minutes ago, The OP said:

You’re flailing around here. Please answer the straightforward question I just posed. 

I am genuinely curious about your beliefs on this matter. That is not a joke, I find them fascinating.

Answer mine first.  

Don't people watch the news?

9/11 was orchestrated by a man hiding away in a cave in some 3rd world country somewhere. The mutli billion pound US intelligence and surveillance services could never compete with that.

Fortunately for Mr Silverstein, he took out a big ass insurance policy on the towers just 2 months prior to the attacks and raked in over 4.5 billion dollars. So at least all of them dear lifes that were lost weren't in vain.

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Don't people watch the news?

9/11 was orchestrated by a man hiding away in a cave in some 3rd world country somewhere. The mutli billion pound US intelligence and surveillance services could never compete with that.

Fortunately for Mr Silverstein, he took out a big ass insurance policy on the towers just 2 months prior to the attacks and raked in over 4.5 billion dollars. So at least all of them dear lifes that were lost weren't in vain.

Do you know what the Taliban (who had been guests of honour and hosted by George bush in Texas the year before) said to the US govt when they said hand bin laden over?  Okay, show us some evidence and you can have him.  The US said no just give us him, the Taliban said not without evidence.  That's what happened, I would invite anybody to check it.

Edited by Kuro

9 minutes ago, The OP said:

I did and so did welshbairn. Right, over to you, did Flight 175 reach LAX as intended?

I'd suggest we give bawwatcher and kuro a little quiet time to reminisce over old debunked theories. 

11 minutes ago, Kuro said:

No you didn't, you avoided it.

do you believe the pentagon was covered by cctv cameras?

It’s amazing that you have buckled after we’ve simply established two believable things which you believe. I’ve got that you believe Flight 175 took off bound for LA and a plane hit a building in New York a bit later in the morning. That doesn’t begin to touch on the more interesting questions still to be addressed yet you don’t have the courage of your convictions to see it through. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I'd suggest we give bawwatcher and kuro a little quiet time to reminisce over old debunked theories. 

As I said, I find the thought processes involved fascinating although I appreciate most people familiar with the internet post-2001 will not share in my enthusiasm for the subject and it’s not really all that Trump-relevant.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

It’s amazing that you have buckled after we’ve simply established two believable things which you believe. I’ve got that you believe Flight 175 took off bound for LA and a plane hit a building in New York a bit later in the morning. That doesn’t begin to touch on the more interesting questions still to be addressed yet you don’t have the courage of your convictions to see it through. 

Lol.  All this is covered.  You've never looked into it for a minute and have already tried to argue with pilots, aviation professionals, architects, engineers and people who have looked into it.  You're an ignorant gullible fool discussing something you know nothing about.  The answer you're looking for I will give you as soon as you explain your view on how a jumbo just could bit the pentagon without being picked up on cctv.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

Lol.  All this is covered.  You've never looked into it for a minute and have already tried to argue with pilots, aviation professionals, architects, engineers and people who have looked into it.  You're an ignorant gullible fool discussing something you know nothing about.  The answer you're looking for I will give you as soon as you explain your view on how a jumbo just could bit the pentagon without being picked up on cctv.

As previously addressed before you resurrected it for reasons unknown, a disappointing lack of cameras facing in the optimum direction to observe a plane flying towards the building. As an aside, that's twice you've said 'bit the Pentagon' rather than 'hit the pentagon' - in both instances immediately after insulting my intelligence. I was willing to accept that the first instance was a typo but mounting evidence is making that official story seem questionable. 

So... back to Flight 175 which did not suffer from a lack of cameras (apparently) pointing at it when it (allegedly) struck a building. You accept flight 175 took off from Boston Logan airport less than an hour before a plane hit a building in New York. Do you think Flight 175 made it to its intended destination of LAX?

Just now, The OP said:

As previously addressed before you resurrected it for reasons unknown, a disappointing lack of cameras facing in the optimum direction to observe a plane flying towards the building. As an aside, that's twice you've said 'bit the Pentagon' rather than 'hit the pentagon' - in both instances immediately after insulting my intelligence. I was willing to accept that the first instance was a typo but mounting evidence is making that official story seem questionable. 

So... back to Flight 175 which did not suffer from a lack of cameras (apparently) pointing at it when it (allegedly) struck a building. You accept flight 175 took off from Boston Logan airport less than an hour before a plane hit a building in New York. Do you think Flight 175 made it to its intended destination of LAX?

A lack of cameras?  Give me your source for this.  Wou!d you imagine the pentagon is the sort of building that would be heavily or sparsely covered by cctv?  How would you characterise that? And how would you describe a jumbo jet, a large object or a small one?

You could just say you can't explain it, as we both know that's the truth and it's the adult response.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

A lack of cameras?  Give me your source for this.  Wou!d you imagine the pentagon is the sort of building that would be heavily or sparsely covered by cctv?  How would you characterise that? And how would you describe a jumbo jet, a large object or a small one?

You could just say you can't explain it, as we both know that's the truth and it's the adult response.

I mean we can get to the Flight that hit the Pentagon if you really want to, but you've told me you'll answer the question of whether you think Flight 175 made it to LAX as intended? Is there some reason why you don't want to answer that one?

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

I mean we can get to the Flight that hit the Pentagon if you really want to, but you've told me you'll answer the question of whether you think Flight 175 made it to LAX as intended? Is there some reason why you don't want to answer that one?

Of course it didnt.  Hilariously juvenile and amateur line of questioning, as that does not imply the same plane hit the wtc. We're dealing in facts not juvenile supposition.

here is a little of the research people who actually have a clue what they're talking about have done, you'll see the pentagon and surrounding area was absolutely saturated with cctv, with many cameras facing the proposed flight path.  All had.their footage siezed,.and none.has ever been released.  To anyone who isn't a gullible pliable fool that is incredibly suspicious.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=14873

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Ok, you accept that the plane made it into the air. What do you think happened to the plane to prevent it from reaching its intended destination? 

Any number of possibilities.  As I said we're focused on facts, the facts strongly suggest those planes were not the same ones that bit the wtc.  As for plausible theories the most likely is reports of some planes landing in Ohio.  If your researched the theories you're dismissing youd know all this.  The passengers would then have been disposed of for obvious reasons.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It wasn't "debunked". Or are you denying that he did take out an insurance policy 2 months prior to the attacks?

I think you'll find that the "debunkers" just framed the situation differently.

7 hours ago, Kuro said:

Any number of possibilities.  As I said we're focused on facts, the facts strongly suggest those planes were not the same ones that bit the wtc.  As for plausible theories the most likely is reports of some planes landing in Ohio.  If your researched the theories you're dismissing youd know all this.  The passengers would then have been disposed of for obvious reasons.

Which facts suggest that that plane landed in Ohio and everyone on board was killed by a nefarious hyper-competent government and a completely different plane was flown into the South Tower of the WTC?