The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

20 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

When I heard the news about the tankers, I could not help but think to myself here we go again, another war for money.  I can't honestly believe anything that comes out of the usa nowadays.  There has been so much false intelligence in the past that they acted on (uk too) that I cannot seriously believe a word that comes out of any media source in america for the time being.  

Oh and the price of oil shot up.   

Hunt basically issued a statement saying, "we have no evidence, we don't really know what happened, but our USA masters said Iran are baddies so we agree with them".

20 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

When I heard the news about the tankers, I could not help but think to myself here we go again, another war for money.  I can't honestly believe anything that comes out of the usa nowadays.  There has been so much false intelligence in the past that they acted on (uk too) that I cannot seriously believe a word that comes out of any media source in america for the time being.  

Oh and the price of oil shot up.   

Almost all wars the West have been involved in in the last hundred plus years have been instigated by false flat attacks we perpetrated.  And pretty much all in the last fifty years have been for oil.  You'd have to be an idiot not to be incredibly suspicious here.

Almost all wars the West have been involved in in the last hundred plus years have been instigated by false flat attacks we perpetrated.  And pretty much all in the last fifty years have been for oil.  You'd have to be an idiot not to be incredibly suspicious here.
Absolutely. There are elements in the US, Bolton being the most obvious, who will literally stop at nothing to fabricate a Causus Belli. Hunt's comments earlier today just reinforce how much of a US poodle the UK has become.

6 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
7 hours ago, Kuro said:

Absolutely. There are elements in the US, Bolton being the most obvious, who will literally stop at nothing to fabricate a Causus Belli. Hunt's comments earlier today just reinforce how much of a US poodle the UK has become.

Yeah we have been that way for a long time, and people would do well to.remember when they tell you Iran is doing this it's people like.Trump and Bolton we are being asked to believe.  They are the very worst of humanity.

On 15/06/2019 at 14:36, Kuro said:

Almost all wars the West have been involved in in the last hundred plus years have been instigated by false flat attacks we perpetrated.  

Apart from World War 2, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Falklands conflict, the first Gulf War, the Bosnian War, the Kosovo War, the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq and the Libyan Civil War. 

Edited by The OP

On 17/06/2019 at 09:56, The OP said:

Apart from World War 2, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Falklands conflict, the first Gulf War, the Bosnian War, the Kosovo War, the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq and the Libyan Civil War. 

Reichstag, gulf of tonkin, babies incubators, they were civil wars, 9-11, internal uprisings not started by us, but we did stage false flag chemical attacks to justify boots on the ground.  Learn some history.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

Reichstag, gulf of tonkin, babies incubators, they were civil wars, 9-11, internal uprisings not started by us, but we did stage false flag chemical attacks to justify boots on the ground.  Learn some history.

The Reichstag fire allowed the Nazis to be more authoritarian, it did not cause any wars. The Nazis did falsify Polish attacks and made the most of reports of victimisation of Sudeten Germans however those were intended to avert (rather than cause) a global conflict.  Most of your other submissions are various levels of insanity but if you have looked into it and concluded 9/11 was a “false flag” you are an utter moron.

4 minutes ago, The OP said:

The Reichstag fire allowed the Nazis to be more authoritarian, it did not cause any wars. The Nazis did falsify Polish attacks and made the most of reports of victimisation of Sudeten Germans however those were intended to avert (rather than cause) a global conflict.  Most of your other submissions are various levels of insanity but if you have looked into it and concluded 9/11 was a “false flag” you are an utter moron.

I've looked into.it a lot.  You agree false flag attacks were perpetrated in WWIi that's a start.  9-11 was also a false flag, the evidence is almost endless and no objective person could look info it with any degree of depth and disagree.

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

I've looked into.it a lot.  You agree false flag attacks were perpetrated in WWIi that's a start.  9-11 was also a false flag, the evidence is almost endless and no objective person could look info it with any degree of depth and disagree.

As suspected, utter moron.

It’s actually mind boggling how atrocious your understanding of the world in general would have to be to form that conclusion.

And no, the false flag attacks were not “perpetrated in World War 2”. When the Germans were fabricating reasons to invade Czechoslovakia and Poland the war had not started yet. Had their justification been better there would have been no war in Europe until they foolishly invaded Russia.

From what I remember of The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, and The World at War, the very most you could say about the Reichstag fire was its origins were murky. The general consensus, at least in those more reasoned times, was that the fire was started by an absolute loonball, and the Nazis used it to suit their agenda. It most certainly was not a false flag, whatever that may be, or a casus belli.

Unless revisionist history has changed that all...

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

As suspected, utter moron.

It’s actually mind boggling how atrocious your understanding of the world in general would have to be to form that conclusion.

And no, the false flag attacks were not “perpetrated in World War 2”. When the Germans were fabricating reasons to invade Czechoslovakia and Poland the war had not started yet. Had their justification been better there would have been no war in Europe until they foolishly invaded Russia.

They wouldn't need to fabricate reasons if the war had already started.  Utter pedantry.  I think your understanding of the world is very naive and childlike.  There is no doubt 9-11 was a false flag.  The reason they got away with it is most people are very gullible like you and imbued with an unhealthy respect for authority so will believe almost anything if an authority figure presents the information.

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

They wouldn't need to fabricate reasons if the war had already started.  Utter pedantry.  I think your understanding of the world is very naive and childlike.  There is no doubt 9-11 was a false flag.  The reason they got away with it is most people are very gullible like you and imbued with an unhealthy respect for authority so will believe almost anything if an authority figure presents the information.

Yes near global consensus and reams and reams of documentary, circumstantial, witness, video and confession evidence easily dupes a lot of people.

2 minutes ago, The OP said:

Yes near global consensus and reams and reams of documentary, circumstantial, witness, video and confession evidence easily dupes a lot of people.

Global consensus?  If you want to discuss evidence I can go there, you're going to look very stupid though.  That's mind of the reason people like me know it was a false flag.  The evidence.

Just now, Kuro said:

Global consensus?  If you want to discuss evidence I can go there, you're going to look very stupid though.  That's mind of the reason people like me know it was a false flag.  The evidence.

I’m sorry to derail the thread but I am curious to know your take on what happened on September 11th 2001.