The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

And only three years until the 40th anniversary of the Falklands War, these are great days to be a shareholder in Nostalgia & Commemoration UK plc.
Not remembering hard enough type of post

Not remembering hard enough type of post
Oh I remember all right, and especially those family members directly involved who curiously never talked too much about their experiences.
I have nothing but respect for those who laid down their lives for our freedom but as every year passes it seems that the line between respectful remembrance and patriotic propaganda is increasingly blurred - that's what I object to.

18 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Oh I remember all right, and especially those family members directly involved who curiously never talked too much about their experiences.
I have nothing but respect for those who laid down their lives for our freedom but as every year passes it seems that the line between respectful remembrance and patriotic propaganda is increasingly blurred - that's what I object to.

The 65th memorial day was meant to be the last, but the stubborn buggers won't die.

I liked his recent thing where he said sea level rise was no big deal because people in Miami would just sell their homes and move

This isn't that daft if Shapiro has any countenance of how many real estate purchases in Miami are made solely to clean up Venezuelan and Colombian money, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't and he's just a helmet.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

This is true

I think Sleazy Joe is as capable of beating Trump as many of the other frontrunners. The problem is that centrists, who were either involved in 2016 or badly predicted the outcome, are still talking about electability and are beating the drum of "we have to play it safe in 2020" like there will ever be a time when they are prepared to champion a more radical option. I'd rather loads of them were just honest and said they don't want a policy like Medicare for All. You have to assume that a syphilitic lunatic like Trump offers the best opportunity for a good radical candidate who has broadly popular policies.