The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

11 minutes ago, resk said:

BBC world news has gone full Nicholas Witchell with its coverage of Trump visiting the Royal Family. Tongues jammed firmly up the hoops of the taxdodgers.

A bomb dropped on Buckingham Palace.  Two birds, one stone etc.

9 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

During Mr Obama's eight years in office, 1,878 drone strikes were carried out, according to researchers. Since Mr Trump was elected in 2016, there have been 2,243 drone strikes. 

You just don't get told about them anymore.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47480207

I stand corrected. Obama and Trump prefer a drone strike.

If anyone fancies a look inside an American chicken processing plant, have a watch of Ch4 Dispatches on just now. 
Absolutely bogging.
I'm not going to watch it. I recall horror stories about UK chicken production and processing. Apart from the chloride bath what else are the yanks doing that we are not ?

Just now, Deanburn Dave said:
50 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:
If anyone fancies a look inside an American chicken processing plant, have a watch of Ch4 Dispatches on just now. 
Absolutely bogging.

I'm not going to watch it. I recall horror stories about UK chicken production and processing. Apart from the chloride bath what else are the yanks doing that we are not ?

Not bothering with hygiene.

25 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Not bothering with hygiene.

Or animal welfare even to a minimum. Nothing like a bit of chlorine to wash away the evidence, and shed loads of antibiotics.

Corbyn and Khan are just looking childish here. They have expressed their views but they should have gone to banquet. America is bigger than one man, plus we have the 75th anniversary of DDay landings.
That same America has voted in that one man, a truly odious and probably criminal individual whose record disgraces the office of President. Corbyn and Khan have done nothing to be ashamed of here, and they certainly speak for me.

10 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Corbyn and Khan are just looking childish here. They have expressed their views but they should have gone to banquet. America is bigger than one man, plus we have the 75th anniversary of DDay landings.

Trump is an absolute fucking child. He's also quite clearly a racist arsehole and almost certainly a nonce. Corbyn and Khan are completely right to refuse to take part in any ceremonial bullshit with the c**t. Your final sentence there is absolutely irrelevant. 

10 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

What does an anniversary, particularly one as numerically insignificant as 75 years, of a historical event have to do with anything? 

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

What does an anniversary, particularly one as numerically insignificant as 75 years, of a historical event have to do with anything? 

I thought it's only purpose was to give military fetishists and TA fantasists on social media an excuse to post loads of OURBRAVEBOYS pish.

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

I thought it's only purpose was to give military fetishists and TA fantasists on social media an excuse to post loads of OURBRAVEBOYS pish.

There will probably be a themed dinner on the next masterchef too. 

12 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

What? This is insane. The US has given tacit approval to all sorts of Saudi horrors in Yemen. Trump is absolutely not a pacifist. He’s just too dumb to understand.

And in case you hadn’t noticed, Trump (and, to be fair, Bolton) is cruising for a fight with Tehran.

A fact is insane??

I am in no way defending or supporting Trump I know he is seriously flawed but I am just  just telling how it is, and because I produce some historical facts I am insane?

Trump's predecessors have directly slaughtered many thousands of military and civilian personnel.over the years

The obsession to blame Trump for every wrong doing in the world is at fever pitch.

So far, and I mean 'so far' Trump has directed his authority in Trade wars which he seems to delight in, and as long as he stays there well and good.

In 1982 I got caught up in the Iran-Iraq war in Bandar Shapur, (now Bandar Khomeini) with the US backed Iraqis possessing state of the art weaponry against a mostly militia/civilian Iranian force and believe me when there are heat seeking missiles coming in you soon know where you'd rather be. As long as daft Donnie comes away with words against the chinese and now the mexicans I'm happy.

The movement of one of the US fleets is I admit gunboat diplomacy just as the same tactic is being used in the China Sea, but until we witness bloodshed.........................................................

The selling of arms to Saudi is not confined to the US as French tanks and arms are being used and Germany just placed an embargo on weapons export to Saudi after the death of the Saudi journalist,  the UK  is also very complicit as this quote from the Guardian emphasises;

'Millions of people face slaughter or starvation – the UK must stop sending billions in arms exports to Saudi Arabia'

Trump is an absolute fucking child. He's also quite clearly a racist arsehole and almost certainly a nonce. Corbyn and Khan are completely right to refuse to take part in any ceremonial bullshit with the c**t. Your final sentence there is absolutely irrelevant. 
Ah Jupe, I was being a bit tongue and cheek.
Regards Corbyn though, he is just Mr Protestor- a noise on the sidelines. Surely a real leader would try and influence Trump's narrow mind in person. Bet you big ears Charlie has discussed climate change with him.