The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I was amazed that the NYT basically backed her. There's a full blown effort to make this look bad for the Democrats, but with Netanyahu siding with utterly insane and racist sections of Israeli politics, this is something that could change for the positive. 

Edited by welshbairn

Here's the main man with his stand in wife today

Do you think theres maybe something to this? Im not one for a conspiracy theory but that genuinely doesnt look like other pictures of her i’ve seen, the jaw etc looks different, aware that photoshop can work wonders though. I do believe if anyone would be daft enough to use a double it’s Trump.

There has to be very real consideration given to the fact that he’s so dense and self-absorbed that he hasn’t even noticed it’s not her, tbh.

Calling it now, Melania herself is arranging the doubles herself so she doesn’t have to spend time with him.

On 3/8/2019 at 07:51, Detournement said:

Edit - I thought you were taliking about Omar.

Aye the McCains seem like the perfect representatives of the American bourgeoisie.

Well, he fought for his country. Have you done any of that ?

15 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Do you think theres maybe something to this? Im not one for a conspiracy theory but that genuinely doesnt look like other pictures of her i’ve seen, the jaw etc looks different, aware that photoshop can work wonders though. I do believe if anyone would be daft enough to use a double it’s Trump.

Nah, it's a load of shite - there was plenty of other pictures where it's clear it was definitely her.

It's a good laugh though. 8)

Looks like Nicky Wire to me.

6 minutes ago, Detournement said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/10/world/americas/venezuela-aid-fire-video.html

The aid trucks being set on fire were a false flag promoted by CNN.

I am shocked.

All I can find on CNN about this was from last month.

Witnesses said the two trucks were set on fire as Venezuelan security forces were firing tear gas against volunteers unloading aid on the Francisco de Paula bridge. CNN cannot independently confirm the incident or the circumstances of how the two trucks were set on fire.

Mike Pence however...

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1100168044863721472

CNN https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/24/americas/venezuela-pompeo-maduro-colombia/index.html

Rodriguez accused Guaido supporters of burning the trucks. While a CNN team saw incendiary devices from police on the Venezuelan side of the border ignite the trucks, the network's journalists are unsure if the trucks were burned on purpose.