The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

This man was elected by the people to do one job. To do something no other president has managed before. To order 100 burgers. And by jove he's done it.

IMG_20190115_004113.thumb.jpg.42e7670f02c97ad02bc0ce5c9d755087.jpg

Look at his face, look how happy he is. He's delivered when it mattered most for the people.

God bless America.

IMG_20190115_004117.thumb.jpg.bea33b992b0a0f82b99e8798a7f1eae0.jpg

I’ve always considered Trump to be like a child - impulsive, petulant, stupid - but what he’s done here is essentially create a 6-year olds dream birthday party. Absolutely no doubt there’s a ball pit in the corner and laser tag in the gardens.

The man is a complete buffoon.

Democrats beginning to line up for the primaries.

Julian Castro announced his candidacy two days ago.

“Brainpower is the new currency of success” I’m backing this guy all the way.

Hey lads, cold burgers! How the rich and powerful live.

Tbf to Trump, I think this actually plays well in his favour as it’s relatable. I think a lot of the proles (myself included) would try living the extravagant lifestyle if we had that money for like a month then we’d regress to eating takeaway constantly.

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Tbf to Trump, I think this actually plays well in his favour as it’s relatable. I think a lot of the proles (myself included) would try living the extravagant lifestyle if we had that money for like a month then we’d regress to eating takeaway constantly.

It goes along with him twittering about being all on his ownsome over Christmas with the shutdown and a skeleton staff at the White House. Even he knows he can't tell the people who aren't getting paid, "Hey, I'm suffering too you know!", so he's trying to be subtle, probably a new one for him.

It goes along with him twittering about being all on his ownsome over Christmas with the shutdown and a skeleton staff at the White House. Even he knows he can't tell the people who aren't getting paid, "Hey, I'm suffering too you know!", so he's trying to be subtle, probably a new one for him.

Everything he ever tweets is aimed at the rubes in the rust belt who for some reason think he’s draining the swamp. The politico “elite” and folk with healthy diets mock this (after all, he’s serving the college football champions god awful burgers). As you say, it’s almost nuanced.

45 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

“Brainpower is the new currency of success” I’m backing this guy all the way.

I've been in the states visiting family numerous times and its nearly always takeaways,  I've never seen them properly cook food.  The odd beefburger or hot dog  on a barbecue to pop tarts hot out the toaster is about it. 

4 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s about the only vaguely edible thing McDonalds serves.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It is so too. Apart from the breakfast McMuffin.

The fact that anyone can make claims like this with any level of confidence is a damning indictment of life style choice.