The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

24 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Feel this is probably something big...

There's a link to this in the story from earlier. An awful lot of maybes. Secret grand jury hearings happen all the time to avoid warning other potential suspects or protecting witnesses. Hope it's bad for Trump but it could be unrelated.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/24/mueller-investigation-grand-jury-roger-stone-friend-938572

Edited by welshbairn

10 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Mick Mulvaney named Acting Chief of WH Staff; supposedly the 'Acting' was specifically requested by the new appointee.

Shortly before the election:

"Yes, I am supporting Donald Trump, but I'm doing so despite the fact that I think he's a terrible human being."

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its good that the holder of the highest office in the US has comfimed people who help law enforcement agencies are "rats".

Doubtless this will help the Police and FBI disrupt many criminal enterprises across the country.

Dealing with the Mob is a lifelong thing. Capeesh motherfucker?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/are-trumps-mob-connections-a-coincidence-fuhgeddaboudit/2018/08/10/24b62e2c-9cad-11e8-843b-36e177f3081c_story.html?utm_term=.b4f36261c971

Tbf they made cracking jokes about Salisbury, mainly through their own agents. And RT was like a stand up show after the Malaysian jet was shot down over Ukraine. The London Embassy twitter feed is always worth a gander if you want a chuckle and a nice picture of dawn in Russia every morning.