The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

40 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Is this the case? Do you have a link to that being discussed? No doubting you, I’d just like the details!

I doubt it’s getting discussed publicly but it seems logical.

I assume he would not be allowed to use any information already gathered but whereas up to now it has taken months to gather the necessary dirt a new House investigation would be able to replicate it within weeks.

I assume he would not be allowed to use any information already gathered but whereas up to now it has taken months to gather the necessary dirt a new House investigation would be able to replicate it within weeks.

If there are sealed cases at various jurisdictions his job is almost partially done, he can largely pick up where he left off as he’s been smart enough to charge and report as he goes along incase of such a firing.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

He could use the Nixon precedent and send everything he's got to the relevant House committee. The Dems don't take over till January though, so he'd be best stalling till then. And as has been said we don't know how many sealed cases are lying with Grand Juries etc.

Edited by welshbairn

Possible vote next week to protect Mueller. Good to try for it before the Republicans increase their Senate majority, think it has a chance of passing.

https://www.axios.com/jeff-flake-and-chris-coons-to-push-a-vote-on-mueller-protection-bill-1541771393-527d347d-0f13-43ca-8feb-2829615df093.html

Leftist pamphlet Wall Street Journal has 36 different sources identifying Trump as being behind campaign finance violation offenses that Michael Cohen has already pled guilty to.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-played-central-role-in-hush-payoffs-to-stormy-daniels-and-karen-mcdougal-1541786601

He could use the Nixon precedent and send everything he's got to the relevant House committee. The Dems don't take over till January though, so he'd be best stalling till then. And as has been said we don't know how many sealed cases are lying with Grand Juries etc.

The House can also appoint him as an independent investigator going forward.

43 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Leftist pamphlet Wall Street Journal has 36 different sources identifying Trump as being behind campaign finance violation offenses that Michael Cohen has already pled guilty to.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-played-central-role-in-hush-payoffs-to-stormy-daniels-and-karen-mcdougal-1541786601

Any chance of you C+Ping that? Paywall is defeating me.

10 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Ocasio-Cortez possibly against Nancy Pelosi unless she comes out in support of Medicare For All, tuition free college and a living wage. Fair play.

I think Ocasio-Cortez is an absolute star.  Pelosi is borderline incompetent, and the Democrats would be in a better place going into 2020 with the younger wing of the party taking the lead.

59 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I think Ocasio-Cortez is an absolute star.  Pelosi is borderline incompetent, and the Democrats would be in a better place going into 2020 with the younger wing of the party taking the lead.

Yeah, I like her sincerity and the policies that propelled her into the spotlight. She's made a couple of faux pas but f**k I couldn't imagine how I would be acting if I was under that much of a spotlight.