The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

16 minutes ago, mjw said:

Sessions gone as AG.
Bury the bad news.

Sacking the Director of the FBI followed by the Attorney General is sounding very Watergatey. Is Mueller next before he finishes his report? Rumours that he's about to charge Donald junior. 

Just now, Granny Danger said:

So who was the “them”?

Texans.

"Texas is below Idaho and Indiana in terms of education"

If I'd said "Texas is below Idaho and Indiana in terms of female education", I'd agree with your point and apologise. But I didn't, and I shan't.

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

Texans.

"Texas is below Idaho and Indiana in terms of education"

If I'd said "Texas is below Idaho and Indiana in terms of female education", I'd agree with your point and apologise. But I didn't, and I shan't.

You certainly have no history of sexism on here but if you reread the post following the one you responded to you will appreciate my interpretation.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You certainly have no history of sexism on here but if you reread the post following the one you responded to you will appreciate my interpretation.

No harm done, but I stand resolute in taking no blame for the idiosyncrasies of the English language.

HOm6GVb.png

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^heterosexual stereotyping of Texans.

#gaytexanandproud

#butmaniscruzugly

Did someone just gender Texans ? Another shocking example of the the misogynistic patriarchy at work here. Totalitarian progressives in shock 'ultra' offended doublespeak against poor oppressed woman folk.

*just posting this to save banana the trouble.

I said that she would be the candidate that could unite the Democratic Party. She doesn't seem to have any enemies and is left but not too left for the DNC.

I also said she might struggle in the swing states. On the other hand i'm not sure that being repeating the 2016 level of aggression against other woman than HRC would be a vote winner.

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

On the other hand i'm not sure that being repeating the 2016 level of aggression against other woman than HRC would be a vote winner.

Fox News report August 2019.

Donald Trump today increased his lead over Elizabeth Warren to 8 points after spending the entire first presidential debate shouting 'f**k up Pocahontas' every time Warren took to the stand.

New Acting Attorney General Matthew Whittaker told Don Lemon in an interview (can't find a link at the mo) that the way for Trump to get rid of Mueller was to sack Sessions and appoint an acting AG who would cut Mueller's funding to zilch. Late 2017 I believe.

Edited by welshbairn

I said that she would be the candidate that could unite the Democratic Party. She doesn't seem to have any enemies and is left but not too left for the DNC.
I also said she might struggle in the swing states. On the other hand i'm not sure that being repeating the 2016 level of aggression against other woman than HRC would be a vote winner.

If Warren is the candidate I'll eat my hat.

I guess they find him handsome. Niche tastes in Texas presumably.

Still giggle at Virgil Texas’s description of Ted Cruz: “this sort of blob fish whose photo you might see in a click bait gallery with the caption “a housewife found WHAT in her toilet?!”

Folk can't be seriously touting Warren for 2020 after the last couple of months.
Trump would rip her to shreds.

Wasn’t she touted for months as someone who could get the better of Trump only for him to call her “Pocahontas” and pretty much wrap that up.

1 hour ago, Crùbag said:

Trump meltdown at press conference.

Such a disgraceful individual for someone in such a position of power. 

He is little more than a fat little cry baby who acts like a brat when he does not get his way.  Getting into a fight with that journalist like that is pathetic.

Fake news his favourite phrase.

Those who voted for him have exactly 0 working brain cells.

Seems the new Attorney General takes over the Mueller probe supervision, sidelining Rosenstein. Whittaker can only sack Mueller for proveable and non-political cause, but he controls the budget and maybe the limits of the investigation. When Mueller completes his investigation he'll have to hand his report to him, and it's his decision whether to shred it or make it public. The Democrats don't take over the House till January.