The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Georgia and Arizona seem to be the two main states the problems are stemming from today. 

What another incredibly bad 15 pieces of luck they seem to be having.

7LQPxQG.png

That's why the Governor races are important tonight. they can veto changes in electoral rules and district changes, I believe, bit complicated. 

4 hours ago, banana said:

What a horrendous list, a Trump with another successful two years would eat most of them for breakfast.

Harris might be decent if they steer mostly clear of the Muh Wimminz! gambit a la Fillyry. Then again they might ramp it up with her Muhnorities status.

Democrats might be better manufacturing an Alpha dude to try to out-Trump Trump.

When betting on the Democrat nominee the next couple of cycles you'll want to go with the person who can get block black vote as well as the Wall St / Silicon Valley / Hollywood money. That's the combo which won in 2008 and 2016, and will probably hold for the next few cycles. You've got to excite the uber rich whites and poorest blacks. 

2008 Democratic Primary Two Way Vote

Whites: Hillary 56%, Obama 44%

Blacks: Obama 85%, Hillary 15%

Hispanics: Hillary 64%, Obama 36%

2016 Democratic Primary Two Way Vote

Whites: Bernie 51%, Hillary 49%

Blacks: Hillary 78%, Bernie 22%

Hispanics: Hillary 65%, Bernie 35%

Kamela Harris seems to fit the bill. Black skin and the right politics for the poor black people, though I'm not sure how long it will take for black males to get tired of voting for non-descendant of American slaves, mixed race blacks. High IQ foreign elite black father and raised mostly by non-blacks in a partial international setting to make her culturally appealing to rich, lifestyle leftist  whites.

I doubt the strategy of out Alphaing Trump would work because the Democrat party is too diverse at this point. I think your stereotypical Alpha males are more threatened than excited by Alpha males of another ethnic group. You need a more feminine male to hold a coalition based on ethnic diversity together. 

Edited by Jair

6 minutes ago, Jair said:

When betting on the Democrat nominee the next couple of cycles you'll want to go with the person who can get block black vote as well as the Wall St / Silicon Valley / Hollywood money. That's the combo which won in 2008 and 2016, and will probably hold for the next few cycles. You've got to excite the uber rich whites and poorest blacks. 

2008-Democratic-Primary.png

2016-Democratic-Primary.png
Kamela Harris seems to fit the bill. Black skin and the right politics for the poor black people, though I'm not sure how long it will take for black males to get tired of voting for non-descendant of American slaves, mixed race blacks. High IQ foreign elite black father and raised mostly by non-blacks in a partial international setting to make her culturally appealing to rich, lifestyle leftist  whites.

I doubt the strategy of out Alphaing Trump would work because the Democrat party is too diverse at this point. I think your stereotypical Alpha males are more threatened than excited by Alpha males of another ethnic group. You need a more feminine male to hold a coalition based on ethnic diversity together. 

^^^Insanely furious identitarian. Welcome to the forum. Work out how to post pictures.

Edited by welshbairn

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

^^^Insanely furious identitarian. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks.

My official prediction is Republicans pick up North Dakota, Indiana, Montana, and Missouri in the Senate while holding Nevada and Arizona. Democrats will hold Florida. +4 seats for the Republicans.

The Republicans will hold the House by 0-5 seats, but lose the raw vote.

As far as high profile races, Cruz will beat Beto Cuck by 10%. Same for Kemp over Abrams in the Georgia governor race. Gillum may just pull out Florida, but I'm obviously hoping against that. Him and Abrams are the two worst high profile Democrats running this time. The fact that a women who's been constantly underemployed her whole life despite Ivy League degrees and has racked up $200K in credit card debt is a Democratic Party star shows how far they have fallen.

Edited by Jair

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Why do you call Beto a cuck? Is he a secret conservative? Hard to believe that anyone wants Cruz to succeed though, so maybe you're joking.

Beautiful Ted Cruz has come around to see the light. Trump is teaching the Republican cucks how to win. Look at Lindsey Graham's transformation since McCain died. 

Early indications looking good for Trump.

I’ll be honest Im not 100pc fully clued up on the non MSM reporting of US politics.

Is there anything in the twitter stories of broken voting machines in some areas and other misdemeanours?

I’m in the conspiracy theory crowd at the best of times but interested in the view of someone who knows better.

1 hour ago, Jair said:

2008 Democratic Primary Two Way Vote

Whites: Hillary 56%, Obama 44%

Blacks: Obama 85%, Hillary 15%

Hispanics: Hillary 64%, Obama 36%

2016 Democratic Primary Two Way Vote

Whites: Bernie 51%, Hillary 49%

Blacks: Hillary 78%, Bernie 22%

Hispanics: Hillary 65%, Bernie 35%

YARM