The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

5 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

True tbf. I'd say that, in many cases at least, that goes back to my point about Patreon and other ways of scamming money off wee geeky right wingers. If you're an attractive female who can remember a few stock opinions/soundbites, there's some serious $$$ to be made.

Or if you're Alex Jones, the lobster lad or the wee boy that lives in his old dear's basement. The incel market is huge, and of the many things I can blame these folk for, exploiting self pitying neckbeards is not one of them.

Or if you're Alex Jones, the lobster lad or the wee boy that lives in his old dear's basement. The incel market is huge, and of the many things I can blame these folk for, exploiting self pitying neckbeards is not one of them.
Tommy Robinson Yaxley lennon rakes around 4k a month doing his freedom fighting casual routine.

7 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

exploiting self pitying neckbeards is not one of them.

Creating and exploiting self-pitying neckbeards is indeed one of the 'Progressive' movement's biggest wins, but fortunately individual self-respect is fighting back :)

That's some superb revisionism. The Project Fear propaganda was that the economy was going to collapse and we'd be in a nuclear winter by now.

Fortunately Trump lived up to type as being a lying b*****d and has spent all his time playing golf and being too focused on how much he can charge the taxpayer to his own companies to bother having the time to dick much up.

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

Fortunately Trump lived up to type as being a lying b*****d and has spent all his time playing golf and being too focused on how much he can charge the taxpayer to his own companies to bother having the time to dick much up.

Hopefully the early damage from his trade wars will start kicking in just before the midterms. The growth figures were bigly boosted by bulk buying before the tariffs were in place. 

So to clarify, the economy didn't collapse and we're not in a nuclear winter.

It's almost as if the Project Fear propaganda was, well, propaganda. The SNP independence fanatics on here obviously recognise this tactic, amirite?