The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

Eight tweets attacking Omarosa in 24 hours. She's got him utterly rattled.

Sarah Saunders refusing to categorically state that there is no recording of Trump using the 'N' word.

Please let it be true; please let it come to light.

On 8/14/2018 at 13:06, Granny Danger said:

I bet he really wanted to say bitch instead of dog.

I doubt it actually.

For some reason "dog" is his favourite insult. I genuinely think "like a dog" is the only simile he knows.

Edit: Except "like a bitch" as in "I moved on her like a"...

DS2jOjIWAAAQsi9.jpg

DS2jOjJW0AAjBxU.jpg

DS2jOjJXkAAlQGO.jpg

DS2jOjKXUAAyoOW.jpg

Edited by killiefan27

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Eight tweets attacking Omarosa in 24 hours. She's got him utterly rattled.

Surprised he hasn't brought LaToya Jackson in to help him.

One of the best bits of any Apprentice series was when she accused Omarosa of pulling the plug on Michael Clarke Duncan.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Sarah Saunders refusing to categorically state that there is no recording of Trump using the 'N' word.

Please let it be true; please let it come to light.

I've got a recording of him calling Mexicans rapists. It was forgotten about after a week or two.

Trump dropping the N bomb will probably increase his ratings.

I've got a recording of him calling Mexicans rapists. It was forgotten about after a week or two.
Half his supporters would happily see the return of slavery ffs. The N word will hardly lose him any support at all.

12 hours ago, jupe1407 said:
15 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Half his supporters would happily see the return of slavery ffs. The N word will hardly lose him any support at all.

That’s simply not the case.  The issue isn’t Trump diehards it is those on the margins who will change their vote in the midterms and/or 2020 or simply stay at home.  

55 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s simply not the case.  The issue isn’t Trump diehards it is those on the margins who will change their vote in the midterms and/or 2020 or simply stay at home.  

I think this is fair.  Although you could argue that anyone who claims to be on the margins, and who at this point still supports Trump, isn't actually on the margins at all.

That being said, Nixon said some fairly disparaging things about Jews, and LBJ wasn't the most progressive bloke in the world.  Different times, I suppose. 

Still, whatever gets the fat oaf out of office quickest will do for me.

Tremendous few days on Twitter getting all and sundry telt! :wub:

Disgusted but not surprised to see the usual racist and misogynist posters here suggesting black folk and women aren't as strong as white folk and men in their ability to take criticism.

I'm quite fond of The Dog tbh...

Spoiler

190c2b319c5a5b266f485366d9ae9ef8--trump-

16 hours ago, jupe1407 said:
19 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Half his supporters would happily see the return of slavery ffs.

rdlol.gif

Keep it going!

#trump2020

Almost on a daily basis I think he's lost the place completely (and he has) but bluster gets him through.  It's getting to the time where someoneneeds to get some charges laid against him so that he needs to respond under oath and not on Twitter. There must be a mountain of shite to throw at him. 

46 minutes ago, HTG said:

Almost on a daily basis I think he's lost the place completely (and he has) but bluster gets him through.  It's getting to the time where someoneneeds to get some charges laid against him so that he needs to respond under oath and not on Twitter. There must be a mountain of shite to throw at him. 

I don't even think charges and a grand jury would put an end to him.  It would just be another time in the limelight.

His manic behaviour has cushioned him in his core vote against any bad press.  The press have handled him badly; they over played things they thought would end him (his core vote were bored off by the russia thing and now don't trust anything they have to say) and now there's no room left for horror of the really odious stuff.  

It’s sad just how fucked up things are.

OK there are developing countries where you don’t expect to find fully functioning democracies, but in developed countries with high educational standards and levels of achievement you wonder how something such as Trump can happen.

I used to thing W Bush was bad but I don’t even think a comparison with Trumpism is possible let alone fair.

The Democrats have to take some of the blame for their complacency and arrogance; most of which still seems to exist.  But that does not explain or excuse the clusterfuck that has been thrust on the world by the election of this incompetent, petulant, ignorant manchild.

58 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

But that does not explain or excuse the clusterfuck that has been thrust on the city by the election of this incompetent, petulant, ignorant manchild.

Councillor Danger projecting again :lol:

Frankly terrifying that many of you still don't understand why he was elected #'progressive'echochamber