The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

7 hours ago, The OP said:

"Some of my favourite President's best friends are black" type post. 

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Imagine scouring the internet for pictures of black trumpets. Identitarianism gone mad.

Two of the site's biggest racists delivering as usual :thumsup2

Meanwhile in tolerant 'Progressive'-land...

'Progressive' tech industry shows it has still learned nothing with Twitter pulling a classic 'Progressive' to 'address' years of online bias against 'problematic' non-'Progressive' content and members... by setting up another taskforce...  consisting of openly anti-Trump 'Progressives' regurgitating the usual Newspeak... :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/07/31/twitter-brings-in-anti-trump-academics-to-combat-bias.html

Image result for trump thumbs up

#trump2020

43 minutes ago, The OP said:

If you want to make your posts readable I would recommend fewer inverted commas & fewer ellipses. 

MUH PUNCTUATION :lol:

Some more off-reservation black folk and women for you to rage at :) 

Edited by banana

I just think your shit posting would get more reaction if it was readable, but carry on if you're content with the way it's going.

It’s an AI, mate. You can’t expect it to do more than badly approximate human speech.

Not a huge fan of this States tbh, was there on a family holiday to Florida 3 yrs ago. Such a hotbed of absolute Racism between whites and blacks. Very little interaction. Went for some early morning jogs always got a pleasant Hello from white joggers/walkers etc, absolutely nothing from black joggers/walkers unless I instigated. Fully accept that this works both ways so instead of America getting involved with NK, Iran etc perhaps they should sort out the much bigger problems which exist on their doorstep. Namely Racism and Gun control.

Don't feed the troll.

I used to try responding too but it's pointless, all he's got is "triggered", he won't actually engage with any criticism of Trump.

He probably doesn't actually even believe the shite he says, which is the saddest thing.

Edited by killiefan27

Don't feed the troll.
I used to try responding too but it's pointless, all he's got is "triggered", he won't actually engage with any criticism of Trump.
He probably doesn't actually even believe the shite he says, which is the saddest thing.

No, it'd be much more tragic if he did.

6 hours ago, NotThePars said:

It’s an AI, mate. You can’t expect it to do more than badly approximate human speech.

If only it were. Worth remembering banana adopted this character because he's a genuine sexist dick, and decided that it'd look better if he was a right wing troll to hide it.