The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Trump railing against the Washington Post, Amazon and the USPS again. Trump continues to repeat lies that Amazon costs the USPS money, they don't pay taxes etc. 

Yet Amazon do now pay taxes, well over $900 million in income tax in fact, but no federal taxes. Why? Because of Trumps new tax bill :lol: 

Fake news his favourite response to all things negative about him.

How long before he realises he can't keep saying that and some of those stories are actually accurate. 

In my lifetime probably not.

4 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I think I will stay clear of those who try to use religion and God to justify Trump being in power.

Clearly some are beyond reason, will they still feel that way when he starts a way with someone, Iran, North Korea etc.  

In my own meagre experiences over here, I'd say a good 70% of his "base" are mentally ill/handicapped. I suppose if a war started costing the other 30% cash and or their kids limbs they might start thinking again.

13 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I think I will stay clear of those who try to use religion and God to justify Trump being in power.

Clearly some are beyond reason, will they still feel that way when he starts a way with someone, Iran, North Korea etc.  

How anyone can square Trump, religion and ICE is beyond me.  I'd suggest that, despite their claims to the contrary, these are the least Christian voters in history.

9 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

How anyone can square Trump, religion and ICE is beyond me.  I'd suggest that, despite their claims to the contrary, these are the least Christian voters in history.

They will not be the first or last “Christians” who don’t hold to the espoused tenets of Christianity.

Evangelical mindset is taking the idea of direct communion with God to mean “anything I believe is personally approved by God”. They can accommodate anything.

John Bolton's feeding the beast.

"I spoke to the President over the last several days, and President Trump told me that if Iran does anything at all to the negative, they will pay a price like few countries have ever paid before."
— John Bolton

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Trump won by a very fine margin and lost the popular vote to a Democrat contender who was unpopular with large swathes of the electorate.

I reckon enough folk have/will change their minds causing Trump to become a one term President.  The only thing that might screw that up is a really bad Democratic nominee.

Every chance of that. I think it was CNN the other day who had Joe Biden as the early frontrunner. Not exactly one to mobilise the voters.

Every chance of that. I think it was CNN the other day who had Joe Biden as the early frontrunner. Not exactly one to mobilise the voters.
I dunno, Biden seems popular in America, and a lot of people think his standing down in favour of Hilary (although I think it was officially due to his son dying in tragic circumstances?) was a terrible decision since Hilary wasn't popular with a large percentage of the public. Biden would have broad independent support I think and would have the Obamas out campaigning for him; Michelle in particular is incredibly popular.

Trump has to be the American president with fewest working brain cells.  Slanging matches with Kim Jong Un, threats to Iran and he also looked to threaten Venezuela.  Seems determined to provoke a fight with someone.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/04/trump-suggested-invading-venezuela-report

Not only a complete ignoramus on various issues such as immigration, healthcare, foreign policy it also appears that he has no regard for the environment.   He is not only disregarding climate change but actively wants more bloody fracking, this location should be seen with serious cause for concern. 

Trump & Pruitt want to Frack in Yellowstone Park Fracking causes earthquakes YS is a Super Volcano.....There is literally nowhere to go Must stay & fight @kazweida @HoarseWisperer @ananavarro @iamsambee https://t.co/9VBxYW06lI

This would certainly be a way of forcing Trump out of office, but it is definitely not one I would like to see in my lifetime happening.
It would also kill off the majority of life on earth.

America could quite literally "get into the fucking sea". Tremendous.

43 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

This would certainly be a way of forcing Trump out of office, but it is definitely not one I would like to see in my lifetime happening.

It would also kill off the majority of life on earth.

Indeed, might not need to frack either :eek:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/990586/yellowstone-volcano-eruption-what-would-happen-yellowstone-map-supervolcano

9 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

I have watched a few very interesting documentaries on the Yellowstone supervolcano,  not for a while though but the consequences of such an eruption are very terrifying indeed.

5 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

I have watched a few very interesting documentaries on the Yellowstone supervolcano,  not for a while though but the consequences of such an eruption are very terrifying indeed.

If it hapened it would be Fake News or Obamas fault.

Buy a hat.

Alibaba-plain-cotton-twill-red-baseball-cap.png_640x640.png