The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I wouldn't be surprised if the hard end of American intelligence hadn't intervened after his line standing beside Putin with something along the lines that he could continue to rip the pish but had gone too far. He may well have been told he was just about to get his c**t kicked in. 

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Remember when we all thought ‘W’ Bush was the stupidest President we would ever see?

He's one of life's great intellectuals compared to this arsehole. 

1 minute ago, HTG said:

He's one of life's great intellectuals compared to this arsehole. 

Of topic, but do you remember the footage of him being told about 9/11.  It was as if his brain couldn’t compute.

At least he didn’t immediately send a tweet.

1 hour ago, banana said:

<couple of boring inconvenient truths>

Honestly bro, I appreciate it can be difficult for the Permanently Hysterical fed a daily Outrage Menu to believe everyone else also submits willingly to the same brainwashing, arriving at similarly extreme and anti-nuanced Correct Opinions under the Proper Framework.

You are free to free yourself :)

</couple of boring inconvenient truths>

544159.jpg?b64lines=IAogSSBLTk9XIFRIT1NF

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Of topic, but do you remember the footage of him being told about 9/11.  It was as if his brain couldn’t compute.

At least he didn’t immediately send a tweet.

To be fair to him, that was one time I thought he actually reacted in a normal way - it was a full on "What the f**k" moment, which is how most people watching 9/11 reacted too.

He is still a fucking moron though.

Watching US cable news hoping to get some insight, maybe a stringer on the ground in Montenegro doing a vox pop. All the channels are like Loose Women, a panel repeating themselves for an hour with an occasional outside broadcast of a stiff on the Whitehouse lawn saying nothing happening here. 

19 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

To be fair to the republican party and Trump supporters, I don't think anyone could have guessed that a senile ex game show host would have been out smarted and manipulated by the ex deputy head of the KGB, Dresden Office.

FTFY

Edited by welshbairn