The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Today I'm calling on the FBI to halt their Russia probe and reopen the Son of Sam murder case. As you can see below, the similarities between the police sketch and my suspect are uncanny. It is also known that the suspect was living in New York at the time of the murders.

IMG_20180710_153955.jpg.a8f7e340670c58b2b0a3d32ec7679e7e.jpg

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Today I'm calling on the FBI to halt their Russia probe and reopen the Son of Sam murder case. As you can see below, the similarities between the police sketch and my suspect are uncanny. It is also known that the suspect was living in New York at the time of the murders.

IMG_20180710_153955.jpg.a8f7e340670c58b2b0a3d32ec7679e7e.jpg

FAKE NEWS!!!  Trump’s father is called Fred.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Can you imagine him on the stand? Guilty! No, I meant NOT guilty!

We should cut him some slack since he saved these Thai lads from that cave and scored the winner in the World Cup.

Sounds like Steve Bannon's lost the plot too. After being interviewed on Farage's radio show:

BANNON: f**k you I don’t want to hear any of your bullshit. If you’re going to news dude, do news. I don't hear your bullshit. If you’re going to do news, do news.

USHERWOOD: I pulled you back on the…

BANNON: Bullshit, if you want to do news do news. If you’re going to pull up stuff like that, tell me you’re going to do it beforehand.

FARAGE: Tommy did, Tommy did break the law.

BANNON: Dude, you couldn’t call me out if your fucking life depended on it.

USHERWOOD: I was fair. I was fair in my questioning. You come and sa-

BANNON: You're just another guy that hates Tommy Robinson, ok? You were just another fucking elite.

FARAGE: Everybody hates Tommy Robinson apart from…

PRODUCER: To be fair the reason I had Theo in is we also, we had so much stuff coming in as well.

BANNON: It’s bullshit. I don’t want to fucking hear it. You guys hate Tommy Robinson. You hate him because he’s a working class guy. You’re one of the fucking elites that hate him.

FARAGE: Tommy Robinson.

BANNON: Tommy Robinson is the fucking backbone of this country. You lose guys like Tommy Robinson you're not going to have a country.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/markdistefano/raheem-lbc-booted?__twitter_impression=true

1 hour ago, The OP said:

As a Trump fan did you prefer his initial spinelessness or his pussified retraction?

His ability to stay in your head 24/7.

With the Outrage Machine's help, of course.

Just now, banana said:

His ability to stay in your head 24/7.

With the Outrage Machine's help, of course.

That's a doozy of a deflection. 

Just wondered if you steadfastly supported his comments on Monday but now steadfastly support his comments saying the opposite thing. Unfortunately I think I'm going to get a couple of boring catchphrases and some made-up stuff about me being emotional about a buffoon being a buffoon. 

Drain the swamp!  His supporters are gullible fools.

Donald Trump’s Turnberry hotel was paid about £53,000 by the US government to cover the costs of the president’s two-day visit there last weekend, official payment logs reveal.

State department documents show that payments of $30,074 (£22,987) and $37,744 (£28,857) were authorised to cover Trump’s accommodation costs, paid directly to the hotel operating company that he owns. 

Trump was joined at his resort by his wife, Melania, his son Eric, his White House spokeswoman, Sarah Sanders, and John Kelly, his White House chief of staff, for what was billed as a private visit. 

In all, there are seven payments authorisations listed by the State Department tied specifically to Trump’s stay at his Turnberry resort, costing US taxpayers nearly $237,500 in total.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/18/us-government-paid-trumps-turnberry-hotel-53000

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Drain the swamp!  His supporters are gullible fools.

Donald Trump’s Turnberry hotel was paid about £53,000 by the US government to cover the costs of the president’s two-day visit there last weekend, official payment logs reveal.

State department documents show that payments of $30,074 (£22,987) and $37,744 (£28,857) were authorised to cover Trump’s accommodation costs, paid directly to the hotel operating company that he owns. 

Trump was joined at his resort by his wife, Melania, his son Eric, his White House spokeswoman, Sarah Sanders, and John Kelly, his White House chief of staff, for what was billed as a private visit. 

In all, there are seven payments authorisations listed by the State Department tied specifically to Trump’s stay at his Turnberry resort, costing US taxpayers nearly $237,500 in total.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/18/us-government-paid-trumps-turnberry-hotel-53000

Think the Secret Service accommodation bill comes under another budget so isn't included. Ching Ching!

24 minutes ago, The OP said:

That's a doozy of a deflection. 

Just wondered if you steadfastly supported his comments on Monday but now steadfastly support his comments saying the opposite thing. Unfortunately I think I'm going to get a couple of boring catchphrases and some made-up stuff about me being emotional about a buffoon being a buffoon. 

<couple of boring inconvenient truths>

Honestly bro, I appreciate it can be difficult for the Permanently Hysterical fed a daily Outrage Menu to believe everyone else also submits willingly to the same brainwashing, arriving at similarly extreme and anti-nuanced Correct Opinions under the Proper Framework.

You are free to free yourself :)

</couple of boring inconvenient truths>

Edited by banana