The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Here’s hoping the transcript of the actual meeting leaks.

"So is my face ever visible in the video?" "Da, you remember what to say? Melanie's out there." "Da."

It's not like America would ever interfere in the electoral process in other countries no siree. 

I say fair play to Russia, as happened in intelligence circles right through the cold war they've absolutely boabed the shit out of the west again.  They're just really smart people.  Wouldn't elect fkn trump for a start.  Though I love Americans and kind of America, it has to be pointed out.

6 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

It's not like America would ever interfere in the electoral process in other countries no siree. 

I say fair play to Russia, as happened in intelligence circles right through the cold war they've absolutely boabed the shit out of the west again.  They're just really smart people.  Wouldn't elect fkn trump for a start.  Though I love Americans and kind of America, it has to be pointed out.

No, no, no.  Don't interfere with the election.  That wouldn't be democratic.

Mind you, after the result, if they have chosen the wrong guy then organise a coup and get rid of him.

That's the way to do it. 

Utterly incredible when the PotUS sides with Russia rather than his own intelligence agency. Putin must be pissing himself that Trump can be played so easily.

Garry Kasparov saying this is the darkest moment in US presidential history like two of them didn’t have their brains blown out in public.

Then again I’m not sure whether he acknowledges the existence of Kennedy or Lincoln in his mad fucking conception of history.

6 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Garry Kasparov saying this is the darkest moment in US presidential history like two of them didn’t have their brains blown out in public.

Then again I’m not sure whether he acknowledges the existence of Kennedy or Lincoln in his mad fucking conception of history.

Four actually.  

9 hours ago, NotThePars said:

In fairness, you could blow the back of Trump's skull out and it probably wouldn't slow him down much. Would just need a bit of extra hair product to cover the wound...

Edited by renton

Treason is apparently commiting treason by not accussing another world leader of multiple crimes in front of the world's press with zero evidence to back it up.

It's been two years since the DNC leak and the "intelligence community" still has't presented one bit of evidence. The indictment on Friday is based on Crowdstrike's assement rather than the NSA which tells you all you neex to know.

Edited by Detournement

3 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Garfield.  McKinley in chest but still counts imo.

“Brains blown out”.

Although Trump’s would be in his tiny penis LMFAO amirite?

Edited by The OP

18 minutes ago, The OP said:

“Brains blown out”.

Although Trump’s would be in his tiny penis LMFAO amirite?

It's a turn of phrase, he clearly means assassinated, as any president getting assassinated is obviously a darker day than a president saying something dodgy, no matter where in the body they got shot.

He should just stick to playing his chess