The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

It’s amazing that the most powerful office on the planet is held by a man whose brain is rapidly degenerating.

Even more amazing is that he was a complete fucking moron long before the deterioration started too.

The MSM narrative is hilarious, Trump hasn't raised the annexation of part of Ukraine, or Novichok or that plane they shot down..he loves Putin:o..or Putin never raised Iraq, Lybia, Jerusalem,Me Too, Black lives matter,sexual assaults,bribes, etc etc etc

Edited by Jdog

Just heard him say relations between America and Russia have never been worse but he's fixed all that now. Wouldn't surprise me if he's never heard of the Cuban missile crisis. 

He is a complete and utter moron who removes any doubt each and every time he opens his gob. 

Mr. President, you tweeted this morning that it’s U.S. foolishness, stupidity and the Mueller probe that is responsible for the decline in U.S. relations with Russia.

Do you hold Russia at all accountable for anything in particular? And if so, what would you — what would you consider them — that they are responsible for?

TRUMP: Yes I do. I hold both countries responsible.

I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we’ve all been foolish. We should’ve had this dialogue a long time ago; a long time, frankly, before I got to office.

And I think we’re all to blame. I think that the United States now has stepped forward along with Russia, and we’re getting together and we have a chance to do some great things, whether it’s nuclear proliferation in terms of stopping — you have to do it, ultimately that’s probably the most important thing that we could be working on.

But I do feel that we have both made some mistakes. I think that the — the probe is a disaster for our country. I think it’s kept us apart, it’s kept us separated.

There was no collusion at all. Everybody knows it. And people are being brought out to the fore (ph). So far that I know, virtually none of it related to the campaign. And they’re going to have to try really hard to find somebody that did relate to the campaign.

That was a clean campaign. I beat Hillary Clinton easily. And, frankly, we beat her — and I’m not even saying from the standpoint — we won that race. And it’s a shame that there could even be a little bit of a cloud over it. People know that, people understand it. But the main thing — and we discussed this also — zero collusion.

And it has had a negative impact upon the relationship of the two largest nuclear powers in the world. We have 90 percent of nuclear power between the two countries.

It’s ridiculous. It’s ridiculous what’s going on with the probe.

QUESTION: For President Putin, if I could follow up as well, why should Americans and why should President Trump believe your statement that Russia did not intervene in the 2016 election, given the evidence that U.S. intelligence agencies have provided?

And will you consider extraditing the 12 Russian officials that were indicted last week by a U.S. grand jury?

TRUMP: Well, I’m going to let the president answer the second part of that question.

But, as you know, the whole concept of that came up perhaps a little bit before, but it came out as a reason why the Democrats lost an election which, frankly, they should have been able to win, because the Electoral College is much more advantageous for Democrats, as you know, than it is to Republicans.

We won the Electoral College by a lot: 306 to 223, I believe. And that was a well-fought — that was a well-fought battle. We did a great job.

And, frankly — I’m going to let the president speak to the second part of your question — but just to say it one time again — and I say it all the time — there was no collusion. I didn’t know the president. There was nobody to collude with. There was no collusion with the campaign.

And every time you hear all of these, you know, 12 and 14 — it’s stuff that has nothing to do — and, frankly, they admit these are not people involved in the campaign.

But to the average reader out there, they’re saying, “Well, maybe that does.” It doesn’t.

And even the people involved, some, perhaps, told mis-stories (ph). Or, in one case, the FBI said there was no lying. There was no lying. Somebody else said there was.

We ran a brilliant campaign, and that’s why I’m president.

Thank you.

Edited by welshbairn

This is funny as f**k. Putin had Trump alone in a room but for translators for 2 hours and then held a press conference. Trump reputedly goes with whatever the last person talks to says. Fox News anchors are like rabbits in the headlights trying to spin some defence while listening to their usually reliable reporters and talking heads admitting that he fucked up big style. He even said Putin's idea to let Russian investigators work with the Muller investigation into Russian meddling was a great idea. :lol:

Edited by welshbairn

This is funny as f**k. Putin had Trump alone in a room but for translators for 2 hours and then held a press conference. Trump reputedly goes with whatever the last person talks to says. Fox News anchors are like rabbits in the headlights trying to spin some defence while listening to their usually reliable reporters and talking heads admitting that he fucked up big style. He even said Putin's idea to let Russian investigators work with the Muller investigation into Russian meddling was a great idea. [emoji38]
Why does this surprise you. Kim was his best mate the other week.... A top guy.
Meanwhile in North Korea people are starving and some living in crates like dogs

17 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

You have to feel for the interpreters, trying to turn that word salad into Russian sentences.

Not too difficult, “He’s talking shite again...”. 

Edited by Granny Danger

22 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Why does this surprise you. Kim was his best mate the other week.... A top guy.
Meanwhile in North Korea people are starving and some living in crates like dogs

Doesn't surprise me at all, it's Fox News squirming with embarrassment that I find funny, and the way Putin played him. Although Putin probably played it too well, the right in America are traditionally anti Russia and saying that he believed Putin just as much or more than the intelligence bosses he appointed could be a step too far. BTW I think it's great that he's talking to Kim and Putin and his new big ambition is getting the Nobel Peace Prize instead of using more extreme torture techniques than waterboarding and killing the families of suspected terrorists.

Edited by welshbairn