The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

It's a specific line of trolling I'm not sure I'll ever quite get. "My life is at that point where I'm going to bam up folk by pretending that I'm really, really into shagging animals"
Pumping cats to own the libs.

You’ve got to remember people are basing their act on Paul Joseph Watson, a man who doesn’t leave his house and is actively trying to get lung cancer to trigger feminists.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Quite incredible comments from a guy whose own mother was an immigrant.

ETA: He's also claimed that The Sun interview with him is/was "fake news".

He’s such an awful speaker. “We’re as you know far superior to anything that’s happened before but we have very bad immigration... laws. And we’re, I mean we’re doing incredibly well considering the fact that we virtually don’t have immigration laws. We have we have laws that are so bad I don’t even call them laws. I call them, I call them it’s just like just walk across the border you walk across the border you wouldn’t put one foot on the land and now you’re tied up in a lawsuit for five years it’s the craziest thing anyone has ever seen”.

I’m amazed that even morons can be impressed by his rhetoric.

Mueller indicting 12 Russian military intelligence officers for DNC hacking.

This is brilliant timing; I’m sure the timing is purely coincidental.  :rolleyes:

So the investigation is a hoax Donald?

Quite incredible comments from a guy whose own mother was an immigrant.
ETA: He's also claimed that The Sun interview with him is/was "fake news".
The sun is fake news is the first truthful thing thats came out of his gigantic orange head

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Mueller indicting 12 Russian military intelligence officers for DNC hacking.

This is brilliant timing; I’m sure the timing is purely coincidental.  :rolleyes:

So the investigation is a hoax Donald?

That's going to make his annual performance review with Putin a bitty awkward. 

54 minutes ago, The OP said:

He’s such an awful speaker. “We’re as you know far superior to anything that’s happened before but we have very bad immigration... laws. And we’re, I mean we’re doing incredibly well considering the fact that we virtually don’t have immigration laws. We have we have laws that are so bad I don’t even call them laws. I call them, I call them it’s just like just walk across the border you walk across the border you wouldn’t put one foot on the land and now you’re tied up in a lawsuit for five years it’s the craziest thing anyone has ever seen”.

I’m amazed that even morons can be impressed by his rhetoric.

Tells it like it is, m8.

5 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

That massive Trump baby balloon is quite a bit smaller than I anticipated.

IMG_20180713_140452.thumb.jpg.207e8296c375a0e262987dd327068ee4.jpg

The irrepressible Godfrey Elfwick got dis...

This would be an excellent put down, were it not for the fact that the protest wasn’t undertaken in 1749, but rather 2018 where cameras, videos and twenty four hour media exist, meaning millions upon millions upon millions of people saw it globally as opposed to just those within a 20 metre radius.

Hard lines, Godfrey.

8 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Peppino going balls deep for the 'special relationship' here. Always had him down as a bit of a harmless dafty but never new he was an imperialist bootlicker.

Sad.

Utter pish.  Learn to read.  I'm saying the first minister has a duty to respect the office regardless of her opinion of the office holders.  Which she patently does unless you're a fkn moron.

8 hours ago, RiG said:

From that Sun article:

He seems to be confusing a recent poll that shows 90% of Republicans approve of him and extending that to claim it was a vote on every Republican President ever. Lincoln also died about 80 years before Presidential polling even took place :lol:

How insecure do you have to be to turn everything into a popularity contest and to make yourself look better than someone else?

He's obviously got the smallest penis ever

24 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Godfrey Elwick's twitter bio is a thing to behold. 

He's absolutely one of the best. That Titiana is a belter too.

Edited by banana

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
45 minutes ago, banana said:
This latest 'Progressive' mass tantrum is a goldmine of brainwashed virtue-signalling simpletons as predicted emoji38.png
Which one of you is this?

Is that all your wee internet pals in the replies?

Russian bots :angry:

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Utter pish.  Learn to read.  I'm saying the first minister has a duty to respect the office regardless of her opinion of the office holders.  Which she patently does unless you're a fkn moron.

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

And it's nothing to do with special relationship she'd have to do that with the legitimate leader of any country you fucking weapon.  It's her job.

You need to calm down m9. Always so angry.

Stop shilling for the White House.

2 hours ago, banana said:

1 hour ago, banana said:

This latest 'Progressive' mass tantrum is a goldmine of brainwashed virtue-signalling simpletons as predicted :lol:

Which one of you is this?

Could you post a Paul Joseph Watson tweet plz. I had Elfwick, Holborn and PJW in a treble.

It's paying 50/1 !!