The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

27 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Expecting President Simpleton to tender his resignation immediately after seeing Janet from Morningsides 'Trumps a pure bawbag' sign.

Can't wait for Janey Godley to inexplicably rack up 10,000 RTs and 30,000 Likes with her "Trump is bad imo haha" placard. 

Trump comes to Europe, insults people treating them with absolute disdain, pokes his uninformed nose into domestic policies, throws around threats, so yes, let’s be critical of the protestors.

The USA is very much part of the global economy, it simply could not survive in the isolationist bubble.  Maybe if the European and other leaders accepted that, collectively grew a pair and told him to f**k off then we might get somewhere.

Trump comes to Europe, insults people treating them with absolute disdain, pokes his uninformed nose into domestic policies, throws around threats, so yes, let’s be critical of the protestors.

The USA is very much part of the global economy, it simply could not survive in the isolationist bubble.  Maybe if the European and other leaders accepted that, collectively grew a pair and told him to f**k off then we might get somewhere.

Im not being critical of a protestor, im being critical of someone using the protest to further her own career again. Godley’s ‘did i mention im from glesga’ patter is tragic. Some of the protestors actions can be a bit cringey but they are doing it for the right reasons not to sell tickets to a festival gig.

What we really need is as you say the leaders to stand up and call him out, im saddened by Nicola missing the opportunity to do more.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Nicola Sturgeon, a political leader who I admire, has been very quiet on the trump visit.  I would like to see her joining the protests against him and doing anything she can to make his visit less comfortable.

In the same way She opposed other World Leaders?

Like the ones from Turkey, China, Saudi Arabia? 

Niw as a Woman surely She should have opposed the visit from Saudi Arabia. 

The Country ranked 141st out of 144 Countries in the World for Woman's rights.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im not being critical of a protestor, im being critical of someone using the protest to further her own career again. Godley’s ‘did i mention im from glesga’ patter is tragic. Some of the protestors actions can be a bit cringey but they are doing it for the right reasons not to sell tickets to a festival gig.

What we really need is as you say the leaders to stand up and call him out, im saddened by Nicola missing the opportunity to do more.

It would be stupid for her to do anything but try and avoid contact. Pulling a stunt would get the "ha ha triggered" brigade coming in their pants, and the rest of the world asking who the f**k is Nicola Sturgeon. 

Sturgeon doesn't need to do anything to bam the cretin up any further, she's already living in his head rent free.

In other news, the dozens of 110 year old women that fat boy met will be in tears after North Korea didn't even bother to turn up to a meeting about the remains of their laddies. Dat Nobel Prize.

It would be stupid for her to do anything but try and avoid contact. Pulling a stunt would get the "ha ha triggered" brigade coming in their pants, and the rest of the world asking who the f**k is Nicola Sturgeon. 

I see the merits in both sides of the argument. It’d be good to see her say something about him that will encourage a twitter storm whilst hes on Scottish soil. To think about him seething staunchly ruining his wee break with his wee tiny hands ringing all because he hated women would be very pleasing to me. Especially when folks like May and Fluffy look weak pandering to someone who is absolutey berating them in the press and seemingly trying to assist Boris in costing her power. Everything May is doing with him makes her look desperate and weak, whereas standing up to the fucker would make any politician look good.

Apparently British business doesn't want a trade deal with the US as they will get undercut on costs.

I'd also wager that Tory strategists aren't keen on fighting an election on a platform of chlorinated chicken, US factory farms and getting rid of country of origin labelling. 

14 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t hold up other European leaders as a benchmark for how ours should behave.

Like it or not hes the democratically elected president of the united states.  Even if you don't like the man it's your duty to respect the office.  You're just being a bit stupid.

11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

You're living in cloud cuckoo land, it doesn't work like that.  They have to work with him while he's in office, you don't tell the leader of the largest economy in the world, actually second largest now, and head of NATO to f**k off.  That's pish.

9 hours ago, sureiknow said:

In the same way She opposed other World Leaders?

Like the ones from Turkey, China, Saudi Arabia? 

Niw as a Woman surely She should have opposed the visit from Saudi Arabia. 

The Country ranked 141st out of 144 Countries in the World for Woman's rights.

I don't think they visited Scotland.

An insight into the mind boggling idiocy of this man:

During the Trump strayed from the subject of politics to ruminate about the use of the word "England."

"You don't hear the word 'England' as much as you should. I miss the name England," he said.

"I think England is a beautiful name. And you don't hear it very much anymore. But (the football team at the World Cup is) playing as 'England.' That's very interesting. That's good," Trump said.

It's important to note that the four constituent nations of the UK have always played as separate football teams in international competition.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics/trump-sun-uk-interview-intl/index.html