The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

19 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

"Pour over".
Very stable genius, IMO.

Can't wait for Sarah Huckabee Sanders to tell us tomorrow that the spelling mistake was actually an example to prove how the FAKE NEWS MEDIA look for mistakes in his tweets...

(His books were, of course, ghost written)

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 00.20.17.png

DhNx4ZnWAAA2MXU.jpg

By the way, LE EPIC MASTER TROLE Trump deleted the original tweet and re-upped it with the correct spelling.

He writes like a primary school child.
What a disgusting ego driven bag of shite he is. Genuinely one of the most abhorrent people ever. 

His teuchter Mum should have kept her legs shut. Embarrassing that this guy is more Scottish than some of our national team

8 hours ago, RiG said:

I remember that coming out at the time, but the media were probably diverted by another tweet storm to properly go into it. 

Thanks Hendo. From what I can gather, 4th of July is mainly about letting off fireworks at 8am and burning hot dogs from 9, but I'm trying to blend in.

And getting drunk as a b*****d. I'm letting the side down on that one due to doing it last night and being rough as you like.

14 hours ago, Mastermind said:

His teuchter Mum should have kept her legs shut. Embarrassing that this guy is more Scottish than some of our national team

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 08:38, DA Baracus said:

He writes like a primary school child.

What a disgusting ego driven bag of shite he is. Genuinely one of the most abhorrent people ever. 

^^^ could easily be applied to either Trump or Mintermind, tbh.

21 hours ago, RiG said:

Maybe he was drunk!  

Let’s face it, who amongst us has not had a few drinks then said “F*ck it, let’s invade Venezuela”.

I’ve even gone as far as checking a map to see where Venezuela is, which is probably more than Trump did.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Maybe he was drunk!  

Let’s face it, who amongst us has not had a few drinks then said “F*ck it, let’s invade Venezuela”.

I’ve even gone as far as checking a map to see where Venezuela is, which is probably more than Trump did.

In a meeting last August to discuss sanctions on Venezuela in the Oval Office, Mr Trump asked "why he could not just invade the country."

You can just imagine him asking exactly this of his staffers, not even senior members - receptionists, administrators, etc - as he postures and bullshits, and then being absolutely flabbergasted when told that he couldn't as there are things such as "International Law" in places to protect countries such as Venezuela from foreign invaders.

I would be absolutely astounded if he's not the least intelligent, least informed person in every room he enters in the White House.

10 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

You can just imagine him asking exactly this of his staffers, not even senior members - receptionists, administrators, etc - as he postures and bullshits, and then being absolutely flabbergasted when told that he couldn't as there are things such as "International Law" in places to protect countries such as Venezuela from foreign invaders.

I would be absolutely astounded if he's not the least intelligent, least informed person in every room he enters in the White House.

No, he invites Eric in occasionally.

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

absolutely flabbergasted when told that he couldn't as there are things such as "International Law" in places to protect countries such as Venezuela from foreign invaders.

You can understand how he got that idea given what happened to Iraq, Libya and Vietnam.

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The London mayor has given permission for this special welcome to Trump when he visits.

skynews-trump-baby-balloon_4352057.jpg?b

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-angry-baby-blimp-gets-green-light-to-fly-over-london-during-presidents-visit-11426665

Nice that they've cleared the scaffolding around Big Ben for the visit though. 

Maybe they're trying to make it more difficult for him to climb it.
635780504096118287-RETRYBenson----Trump-Kong-and-GOP-09-17-15.jpg?width=1080&quality=50