The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

It is utterly astonishing that we can have someone in such a powerful position, arguably the most powerful position in the world, brazenly telling blatant lies to news reporters and when they are called out on it only repeat those same lies.  Blaming the Democrats for this child separation issue and claiming he can't do anything about it is absolutely shameful. Trying to claim the bible justifies these actions is even more deplorable.

Edited by RiG

42 minutes ago, RiG said:

It is utterly astonishing that we can have someone in such a powerful position, arguably the most powerful position in the world, brazenly telling blatant lies to news reporters and when they are called out on it only repeat those same lies.  Blaming the Democrats for this child separation issue and claiming he can't do anything about it is absolutely shameful. Trying to claim the bible justifies these actions is even more deplorable.

Nobody in the fifth estate seems to call him out on it though.  They just point and decry it on social media.  

14 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Nobody in the fifth estate seems to call him out on it though.  They just point and decry it on social media.  

I’d imagine individual reporters would very soon be removed from their responsibilities if the were to say “Mr President you’re lying”.

On this issue even the majority of his own supporters know who is to blame.  They may not give a shit but they know he’s lying.

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’d imagine individual reporters would very soon be removed from their responsibilities if the were to say “Mr President you’re lying”.

On this issue even the majority of his own supporters know who is to blame.  They may not give a shit but they know he’s lying.

Of course, but it doesn't matter at this point.  He's sticking up for the little guy in Wisconsin, so it's all okay.  The lies don't matter.  No real point arguing with Trump supporters at this stage, because it's not about the truth any more, it's about mean-spirit and vindictiveness.  

The Woman Card and The Race Card temporarily placed to the side in favour of The Children Card, an old but interesting strategy.

Credit where credit is due, this is evidently an effective propaganda push by the Democrats going into the midterms.

Got the full range of normie Trump-haters suddenly up in arms over fairly normal policy, as well as pro-abortion, anti-family 'Progressives' suddenly caring about children and estrangement. Kudos.

Quite reminiscent of the dead kid on the beach propaganda photo during the Islamic invasion of Europe a few years back.

Edited by banana

31 minutes ago, RiG said:

So despite saying he couldn't do anything about it it turns out Trump, erm, could easily have done something about it and has done so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44552852

It's funny how he acts billy big-baws all the time, saying "I'll do this" and "I'll do that if I want" and "I could probably pardon myself", but when it came to some poor asylum seekers there was nothing he could do. He is a lying c**t, with tiny hands.

I can't speak for everyone's motivations (and I certainly don't  mean you TBR) but I reckon a lot of the people planning to protest this would do well to remember that the UK has been run by absolute scumbags for years. 

I find it slightly irritating that so many folk here are invested in US politics (be it hating the likes of Trump/Bush or licking the hole off Obama) whilst our own leaders seem to the most teflon gang of chancers going.

The point about the awkieness he causes May is so true though. If he's good for one thing, it's making Britain look like a bunch of desperate losers.