The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 08:49, mjw said:

8b3e4219e05bb54dfc6f1e5868497bce.jpg4a811156cb6a062567c44de1c7cfc5c0.jpg
These three are where one of the most powerful men in the world gets his Intel from.

Turns out he was right. Immigrants need to be on their best behavior or they need to be sent back. Our governments should care more about our safety and our society than helping troubled foreigners specifically by inviting them to impose their troubles on us.

Turns out he was right. Immigrants need to be on their best behavior or they need to be sent back. Our governments should care more about our safety and our society than helping troubled foreigners specifically by inviting them to impose their troubles on us.

Your argument falls apart as soon as you check who predominately commits acts of terror in the US.

2 minutes ago, mjw said:

Your argument falls apart as soon as you check who predominately commits acts of terror in the US.

How so?

We have to deal with different problems in different ways. Domestic problems are different than foreign problems.

And by the way, the acts of terror / crime committed by the children of immigrants born here is perhaps the strongest argument against Muslim immigration. 

How so?
We have to deal with different problems in different ways. Domestic problems are different than foreign problems.
And by the way, the acts of terror / crime committed by the children of immigrants born here is perhaps the strongest argument against Muslim immigration. 

You'd cut the acts of terror by a huge % if you deported the criminals who are descended from white immigrants though.
Then you can start on the muslamics and their ray guns.

Just now, mjw said:

You'd cut the acts of terror by a huge % if you deported the criminals who are descended from white immigrants though.
Then you can start on the muslamics and their ray guns.

I guess we could go conquer an island and send them there. Short of that you have to keep the people born in your territory. It's different with people born elsewhere. It's a well established norm of international relations that you can remove foreign born criminals back to where they are from. It's what would happen to me if I became a criminal in a foreign state.  Also, it's very important to keep statistics on the first couple generations of immigrant descendants so we can take that into account when deciding which countries to ban. That's the only way to get the true social cost of immigration. For instance, I've read research that suggests that the best Mexicans when compared statistically to Americans in general are those that are brought here as children. The 2nd and 3rd generations of US born regress relatively. That might be because a portion of the best adjusted marry out and their kids mark themselves down as white, though.

An ESPN host name Jamele Hill has caused a bit of controversy by calling Trump a "white supremacist." Her bosses talked to her, but there was no punishment. ESPN has made a recent habit of firing or suspending conservative hosts who offer controversial political opinions. 

There's nothing controversial about calling Trump a white supremacist.

47 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Did anyone notice that MOAR rally the other day?

Quite the embarrassment for the trumpets.

Outnumbered by the juggalos apparently, with 3000. It was meant to be a million Trumpets in Washington.  If Trump cares about anything, it's ratings. This could tip him over the edge.

Apparently there's some controversy in the Juggalo community about the March. Twiztid is claiming that it was all  a publicity stunt for ICP's upcoming tour. I went and looked up their dates and they won't be anywhere near me. They are going to be in Glasgow. I'd highly encourage you all to go. Probably the funnest show I've ever been to in my life. Buy a shirt, learn some of the chants, and go undercover.

Faygo Not Fascism:lol:

ba806563-0ba9-4935-9b50-525be10967ec.jpg

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

As far as I can tell the insane clown posse are basically America's answer to Goldie Looking Chain or vice versa.

I went and looked up the group you mentioned. I couldn't tell if they were mocking a group of people or representing a group of people with their music. ICP is definitely repping the most white trash portion of America and are proud of it.

It's now been confirmed that the Obama administration wiretapped Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort. This was from an investigation that went on for years, but was discontinued due to lack of evidence. During the campaign the Obama administration restarted the investigation. He lived at Trump Tower, so we now know that Trumps claim that Trump Tower was wiretapped.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html

Previous headlines from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/02/politics/justice-department-trump-tower-wiretap/index.html

Facebook

Twitter

Justice Department: No evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/trump-obama-wiretap-tweet/index.html

Trump's baseless wiretap claim