The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, banana said:

I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about Señor Danger's words.

However, I do agree that most Useful Idiots of varying degrees are well enough intentioned and don't actually want political repression at the end of the barrel of a gun / handle of a shovel / walls of a cell, especially down the line when they realise it could be them next.

Anyway, you can find plenty of hammer and sickles in 'activist' crowds if you do a search. Post em up!

I'll have a hunt, sure there will be one or two in a big crowd,  if you'll find me one picture of vaguely normal looking people (bit like those in your Perth picture) amongst the torch lit parade crowd in Charlottesville, or any EDL or SDL march over here.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I'll have a hunt, sure there will be one or two in a big crowd,  if you'll find me one picture of normal looking people (bit like those in your Perth picture) amongst the torch lit parade crowd in Charlottesville.

I'm not defending the night time torch lit parade. Though I understand the various reasons different people participated as I've been highlighting some of those reasons for ~four years now, to almost totally deaf ears on here.

All the free speech events and disrupted/cancelled events I've seen are in the main attended by 'the normal people', it's a large number of the activist 'protesters' who are ideologically possessed, some violently so.

I'm not defending the night time torch lit parade. Though I understand the various reasons different people participated

True. Only some of them hated jews. Others hated blacks and others hated jews and blacks. It was a real mixed bag.

10 hours ago, Todders said:

True. Only some of them hated jews. Others hated blacks and others hated jews and blacks. It was a real mixed bag.

That's some of the simplistic reasons for some of those involved in the torch parade, correct.

21 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Clinton should shrink into the background and shut the f**k up. She's toxic to Democrat progress, and does herself no favours by blaming everyone but herself.

Jesus, such misogyny.  She has many, many people to blame, including idiot Bernie supporters who voted Trump to spite their stupid fucking faces and the head of the fucking FBI.

comey_effect_relabeled3.jpg

Jesus, such misogyny.  She has many, many people to blame, including idiot Bernie supporters who voted Trump to spite their stupid fucking faces and the head of the fucking FBI.
comey_effect_relabeled3.jpg

How the f**k is criticising Clinton misogynistic? Does that apply to any female politician, including Thatcher and that Burmese bigot?

How the f**k is criticising Clinton misogynistic? Does that apply to any female politician, including Thatcher and that Burmese bigot?

It's the wilful blindness to Clinton's incompetence that will see Trump reelected, and see the Dems lose the midterms.

Usually it goes along the lines of 1. Popular vote 2. Gerrymandering 3. Clinton misunderstood.

References to Comey and stupid voters also thrown in for good measure.

Hilary Clinton played a massive part in her own downfall, and continues to lay most of the blame at the feet of others, despite her "I take responsibility" bullshit.

Releasing a book now is testament to the fact that she isn't actually capable of self reflection on her inadequacy as a campaigner.

43 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It's the wilful blindness to Clinton's incompetence that will see Trump reelected, and see the Dems lose the midterms.

Usually it goes along the lines of 1. Popular vote 2. Gerrymandering 3. Clinton misunderstood.

References to Comey and stupid voters also thrown in for good measure.

She went to the country with lots of well thought out tweaks to the status quo that would have made a difference, but only policy wonks could  understand. Candidates need a grand idea or just a slogan that resonates, she was above all that and was a dreary communicator.  Her whole campaign ended up about getting the anti Trump vote out and she did herself massive harm by referring to people inclining towards Trump as deplorables. How to make someone's mind up not to vote for you. There was also that she represented a continuation of the Bush and Clinton dynasties. Just about any other Democrat would have annihilated Trump.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Releasing a book now is testament to the fact that she isn't actually capable of self reflection on her inadequacy as a campaigner.

It doesn't bother me that Clinton hasn't learnt a lesson.  However it worries me that the Democrat establishment, who will choose the 2020 candidate, haven't learned much.