The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So the only difference between Obama and Trump are the huge protests.

Finally you're waking up to breadth of indoctrination of the deranged, violent, crybully 'Progressive' movement.

Jacob Greasy Smug is on the box reminding the snivelling peasants how grateful they should be the leader of the free world has taken time away from finding new ways to make himself & his friends richer whilst appeasing the worst instincts of his countrymen.

hqdefault.jpg

"Now remember Mini Me, if you see anyone who is working class, set the hounds on them!"

7 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

Jacob Greasy Smug is on the box reminding the snivelling peasants how grateful they should be the leader of the free world has taken time away from finding new ways to make himself & his friends richer whilst appeasing the worst instincts of his countrymen.

hqdefault.jpg

"Now remember Mini Me, if you see anyone who is working class, set the hounds on them!"

That man is the absolute worst of c*nts.

31 minutes ago, mjw said:

The Mall was a sea of protesters when the Chinese premier visited.
It probably started on the net somewhere.

More out in favour of Xi than against, according to the BBC at the time: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34582136

Social media has many 'yuge' positives but in many cases has replaced the traditional newspaper as an effective means of brainwashing the masses. 

Tough gig for Theresa. Britain's had a tragic gimpy relationship with America for donkeys but now it's really desperate to spread its cheeks for them. 

She's going to be doing a lot of 'nothing to see here' over the next few years.

2 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

What a fanny you're going to look if recent reports about the attackers identity are true- absolutely desperate to pin the world's problems on the US president.

^ Actually looks like a fanny.

14 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

hqdefault.jpg

He's got a face you would never tire of punching.

8 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Nah I've got a life...

... posting on a football forum.

Tough gig for Theresa. Britain's had a tragic gimpy relationship with America for donkeys but now it's really desperate to spread its cheeks for them. 
She's going to be doing a lot of 'nothing to see here' over the next few years.
^ Actually looks like a fanny.

Aye? Explain how. Everything I said was true.

1 hour ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

So it turns out the white Canadian guy is the suspect after all. The Moroccan is only a witness.

Your move apologists.

So, Canadians are killing each over religion now? That's new, right? Seems like multiculturalism is working as planned.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

My post was badly worded.  I should have said I don't remember a President doing all these in the first week, though again I could be mistaken.  I also don't remember them being used for such far reaching policies though, in fairness, that was not the point of my original post.

Recent Presidents: Obama - 275, W Bush - 291, Clinton - 364, HW Bush - 166, Reagan - 381, Carter - 320, Nixon - 346

Again, Obama ordered US law enforcement to ignore immigration policy for entire classes of people. He claimed proprietorial discretion.  That's a radical notion of law.

A federal judge has issued a scathing rebuke to lawyers for the Obama administration in a case involving the president's unilateral immigration action. In an order issued Tuesday night, U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen, who had put a temporary hold on the action, not only refused to lift the hold — he also came very near to accusing administration lawyers of flat-out lying to him.

. . .

The judge was stunned when, on March 3, administration lawyers filed a "Defendant's Advisory" admitting that the administration had begun implementing the expanded DACA program back in November, and had in fact granted new protections and work permits to "approximately 100,000 people" by the time administration lawyers told the judge nothing was happening.

Edited by Deplorable

18 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Or virtue signalling Scottish style? To whom were they protesting?

The bottom right photo looks like a typical Servconian protest. 

Just showing support to our American brothers and sisters. Why are you virtue signalling for Trump?

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, Deplorable said:

You might need to work on learning the definitions for some of these new words you are collecting.

You're the ones inventing new words and phrases. Apparently protesting or defending someone on moral grounds is virtue signalling. You spend your whole time on here doing that on behalf of Trump and the white people of America.

33 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Incorrect. A handful of Republican senators made the list. Those Republican senators who own shares in the same companies Trump's family does.

Which was created and the restrictions signed into law by Obama before the Republican Primaries when Trump was a massive outsider.

The original point was that countries were included and excluded from the list to fit solely with Trump's business dealings which isn't right.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just showing support to our American brothers and sisters. Why are you virtue signalling for Trump?

:lol: Where have I said that I support Trump? 

I supported the Libertarian Party candidate for President, Gary Johnson. Johnson is an economic and social liberal.

Btw, do you regard Trump's voters as brother and sisters? 

Just now, welshbairn said:

You're the ones inventing new words and phrases. Apparently protesting or defending someone on moral grounds is virtue signalling. You spend your whole time on here doing that on behalf of Trump and the white people of America.

Not being a misanthropic selfish c*nt is virtue signalling.

Just now, Bishop Briggs said:

:lol: Where have I said that I support Trump? 

I supported the Libertarian Party candidate for President, Gary Johnson. Johnson is an economic and social liberal.

Btw, do you regard Trump's voters as brother and sisters? 

Johnson was an idiot as well.