The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

He's also going to be the least experienced and knowledgeable person in the room at every meeting, which will kill his ego. And he won't have a fraction of the power he's used to, the Republican Senators and Congressmen/women won't all be the lapdog yes men he's used to. He'll probably spend his days hiding in the oval office with his crayons drawing pictures of a big wall.

I suspect he's going to stick two fingers up to the GOP as well by appointing technocrats to some of the key posts and not politicians.

9 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Yeah none of those happened.

THAT'S RACIST!

Spoiler

http://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana/news/crime_police/article_2e351106-a74b-11e6-86d9-cf799c2824a8.html

Police: UL-Lafayette student made up story of being beaten, robbed of wallet and hijab

10 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I suspect he's going to stick two fingers up to the GOP as well by appointing technocrats to some of the key posts and not politicians.

Zealots, loonies and creationists.  Let's have a tea party!

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/what-donald-trumps-cabinet-might-look-like

19 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Zealots, loonies and creationists.  Let's have a tea party!

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/what-donald-trumps-cabinet-might-look-like

Yeah folks we're gonna drain the swamp.

Then we're gonna fill it with creatures that are even more vile...

2 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Is this the TPP deal that the Left have been screaming will lead to privatisation of the NHS and American Companies taking over public services? 

That's pretty well dead in the water I believe, probably the fucking Walloons again. It's the Trans-Pacific Partnership they're talking about.

There are a lot of Republicans very keen on free trade, I doubt he'll be able to do much on the protectionist front. Obamacare will be difficult too, millions of people with pre-existing conditions won't be able to afford insurance at all if they just dump it, and finding a solution with no Federal money input will be impossible. The Republicans will be schizoid on that too. Socialized medicine the right call it which means just sharing out health risks and premiums equally to the moderates.

Edited by welshbairn