The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 hours ago, strichener said:

Horrific, you wouldn't see anything like that in Scotland.

tory_scum_1_3263945b.jpg

and just so that there is no bias

edinburgh-scotlanduk-10th-sept-2014-inde

Criticising others by insinuating they're a nazi isn't the same as boasting about being a nazi though. In fact, they're pretty much opposites.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Criticising others by insinuating they're a nazi isn't the same as boasting about being a nazi though. In fact, they're pretty much opposites.

I could equally show pictures of people that have used the same symbol to project their own views.  It would only re-iterate the point that supremacy movements can be found in most countries.

43 minutes ago, strichener said:

I could equally show pictures of people that have used the same symbol to project their own views.  It would only re-iterate the point that supremacy movements can be found in most countries.

They're not normally encouraged by the head of state in most countries.

1 hour ago, strichener said:

Well aye, posting pictures of similar things in different countries would show similar things happen in different countries. All I'm saying is, that's not what you did.

Calling people you don't like a Nazi is dumb as f**k but it's a hell of a lot more preferable to actually trying to be one.

Agreed. Attention whore pish aka social media at its unsavoury best.

Even if they did happen, it wasnt because of Donald fucking Trump regardless of what was said at the time, it was because those involved were arseholes.

It's the difficulty with social media.

After brexit there was a clear spike in hate crime like those in the reports above. I'd be surprised if something similar doesn't happen in the US.

And yet plenty of dicks will make shit up and post it for attention. I guess we have you wait for official reports to verify.