The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I was being sarcastic

Oh, I'm aware, I just thought you were getting at the GOP declaring him as such; they haven't. It's literally that craven. He's now busy telling everyone Romney's going to be a one-term senator; Mitt has Utah as long as he wants it, even if the GOP punt him (as Idiot Jr is espousing) and he runs independent.

With 97% of results in Sanders is ahead in the popular vote, the realligned vote and tied in SDEs. The remaining precincts are favourable to him and the NYT has stated he's almost certain to win. 

So the DNC have come out and said they want to do a full paper recount and announce the result after NH! So blatant. 

If Bernie cleans up in the rust belt primaries (again) then surely they will have to acknowledge he can do it?

At the end of the day he isn't an immediate threat to the Oligarchs as Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer etc will protect them but having a President who comes out with the truth about the realities of life in America has the potential to be transformational. 

The biggest achievement of the right is destroying the capacity of a majority of people to imaginine a different, better society. President Bernie would massively challenge that. 

Edited by Detournement

Obvious troll is obvious.
Really? You think otherwise?

Ok tell me what been good this week. I see a shambles in Iowa, a 79 year old woman ripping up the Presidents SOTU like a kid, Trump going on a PR run that he's won an impeachment battle, them not getting the Democratic candidate they want despite using all their media force to help them...

You think they have had a good week despite that? Absolute disaster as far as I can see.

On 06/02/2020 at 20:19, Ludo*1 said:

The Dems are going to yet again, fail to back Bernie, and Trump will sail it. Bernie is the only challenger that'd have half a chance against Trump IMO.

Bernie Saunders voted at least five times against gun control and was aware as a Senator that thousands including schoolchildren throughout America were being shot and killed. 

His excuse for voting was that people like to hunt in Vermont.

So a crazy man goes into a gunshop purchases a high powered rifle and pistol and then goes on a killing spree because somebody upset him. 

Edited by SandyCromarty