The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

They cancelled it because one of the people doing the polling didn't offer Buttgeig as an option.

In tens of thousands of polls during the election there are always going to be misreads. That's part of the process. 

There is no evidence it happened more than once and the only evidence it even happened once is a guy employed by the candidate who fixes bread prices. 

Andrew Yang says it was stopped because he was doing well, Sanders was already ahead from the previous poll. Sometimes things just are what they are, a poller increased the font of the list of names to read out and missed out Buttgeig. They had no way of telling how often it had happened.

Edited by welshbairn

There’s about 500 never Trump Republicans in the USA and every one has an op-ed in the New York Times. It’s still Bernie. Biden - Trump would be an insanely funny debate to watch but good luck getting anyone enthused to campaign for Biden.

37 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

This is amazing

What does it say about a nation when the two candidates for their most powerful political office aren't just liars, but shameless compulsive liars, and are just fucking terrible at it despite having so much practice? That's before you get into the fact that both appear to be losing their mental faculties.

I really don't understand why anyone would vote, never mind actively campaign for, either of these men.

What does it say about a nation when the two candidates for their most powerful political office aren't just liars, but shameless compulsive liars, and are just fucking terrible at it despite having so much practice? That's before you get into the fact that both appear to be losing their mental faculties.
I really don't understand why anyone would vote, never mind actively campaign for, either of these men.

I don’t think Biden himself is a liar I think his brain is sewage.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I don’t think Biden himself is a liar I think his brain is sewage.

I'd find that more plausible if some of his lies were more of the "I eat poop and raped pigeons until I was 25" variety, instead of "I was made King of Intelligence at college, and ended the Cuban Missile Crisis by smacking nukes out of the air with my dong".

(Jesus, there's literally nothing ridiculous you can say that wouldn't sound plausible as a line from a Trump Rally.)