The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

This thread's dying on its arse.

Could some of P&B's finest not go and noise up the POTUS on his Twitter feed? I'm missing my regular dose of tangerine insanity.

Hold on...

47 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Trump obliterates Qasem Soleimani and then takes to Twitter to post a low resolution American Flag. Unreal scenes. Time for war.

There you go.

1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

Trump obliterates Qasem Soleimani and then takes to Twitter to post a low resolution American Flag. Unreal scenes. Time for war.

Don probably still thinks he's a Kurd

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/09/03/donald-trump-just-tripped-up-on-the-air-over-foreign-policy-again-and-again/

Same old Alloa always inciting conflict in the Middle East

While this is unquestionably true (Alloa’s foreign policy is inconsistent at best), well-known pacifist Donald Trump has managed to screw Iraq up in the last week to the point that all US citizens are now being evacuated. Wild.

Hopefully this puts an end to the “no new wars” apologia.

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Iraqi Parliament about to meet, likely to demand the US pull out completely, consolidating Iranian control over Iraq. Way to go Donny!

The Trump support base could hardly give 2 stuffs about Iraq, 

16 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

That’s the worrying thing too. No other president would’ve got away with 1% of the shit he’s produced.

Not entirely true, Truman nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Eisenhowers Korea, Kennedy's Bay of Pigs, Nixon and Johnstone bombed civilians in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, Reagan escalated the cold war and bombed the shite out of Libya, Clinton's Somalia, and his bombing of Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovinia, Obama increased the ground forces in Afghanistan and ordered air strikes in Iraq, even benign Carter gave the Mujihideen,via the CIA, $300.000 and so and so on with them all.

And they all got away with it in the name of freedom?

Now I am absolutely no way defending Daft Donnie but apart from yesterdays killing of the Iranian General all he has done so far is bring troops back to the USA.

Edited by SandyCromarty

7 minutes ago, beefybake said:

The Trump support base could hardly give 2 stuffs about Iraq, 

I dunno, they might support it being used as a testing ground for nukes.

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Not entirely true, Truman nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Eisenhowers Korea, Kennedy's Bay of Pigs, Nixon and Johnstone bombed civilians in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, Reagan escalated the cold war and bombed the shite out of Libya, Clinton's Somalia, and his bombing of Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovinia, Obama increased the ground forces in Afghanistan and ordered air strikes in Iraq, even benign Carter gave the Mujihideen,via the CIA, $300.000 and so and so on with them all.

And they all got away with it in the name of freedom?

Now I am absolutely no way defending Daft Donnie but apart from yesterdays killing of the Iranian General all he has done so far is bring troops back to the USA.

...and that's before you consider the stuff they do to their own people, within their own borders.

If you're an American, you're a potential test subject. Considering the stuff the government are willing to admit they've done to their own people, with no punishment or even pretence of apology, Americans should be absolutely terrified of their ruling class. Instead, their past rulers are lionised as infallible deities made flesh, and their children are made to pledge unwavering fealty to the state before being allowed to take their daily classes. No wonder the Tories are so keen to learn from them.

Trump will be getting more troops home from Iraq as well by the sounds of things - Iraqis really unhappy with this. 

The guy probably was involved in the deaths of US troops (and as a result making himself a target) but the cost of this is worrying. I can't see Iran doing much in retaliation against the US, but that isn't really the issue, is it? It's just going to inflame the fighting going on between various groups and probably lead to a greater number of people being killed. Removing the US troops from the region isn't really going to help either. 

Trump only cares about getting troops home, which he'll probably achieve, but at a cost yet to be determined. A bad move. 

1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:

A threat of war that moron of a president has caused. 

The shite between Iran and the USA has been going on for forty years ever since Ayatollah Khomeini returned to Iran, and now I'm sure that this will escalate to a war.

I personally got caught up in the Iran/Iraq war in Jan 1982 when USA backed  Iranian jets fired missiles at us in a convoy going into northern Iran, they hit and sunk four of the ships in the convoy, the one right behind us got hit with a heat seeker and had to run into the bank, four got killed on that one, we were a 100,000 ton tanker with a cargo of soya bean oil, how we never got hit was a mystery thank goodness.

A whole month was spent in Bandar Shapur, now Bandar Khomeini with firefights going on continually, after an Iranian offensive we manged to get out.