The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Illustrative of the dumpster fire of modern politics. Just how open and shut the impeachment case is. We are now basically tearing up the US constitution. Here is the UK the same wilful dishonesty can be found in the supporters of the main parties and the current government has a track record in breaking constitutional norms. 

Objective facts and rule of law are long since dumped over board. 

Illustrative of the dumpster fire of modern politics. Just how open and shut the impeachment case is. We are now basically tearing up the US constitution. Here is the UK the same wilful dishonesty can be found in the supporters of the main parties and the current government has a track record in breaking constitutional norms. 
Objective facts and rule of law are long since dumped over board. 

Yup. The Republican/Infowars/Glen Greenwald argument that this process is some kind of deep state/Democratic left conspiracy is as vacuous a defence as they come. Crime or no crime, Trump’s behaviour is unbecoming of a President and is untenable.

Martin Luther King: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Winston Churchill: "We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender..."

Donald Trump: "You know we have a world right."

Impeachment unfortunately is only strengthening Daft Donnie's support in some states as he continues to play the victim card.

What about Mike Bloomberg though the multi billionaire who is making a bid for the Democratic nomination? I read that he is already spending many millions on advertising against Trump in crucial primary states.

22 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Impeachment unfortunately is only strengthening Daft Donnie's support in some states as he continues to play the victim card.

What about Mike Bloomberg though the multi billionaire who is making a bid for the Democratic nomination? I read that he is already spending many millions on advertising against Trump in crucial primary states.

Bloomberg will not get the Democratic nomination; he knows this.

My prediction is that he will run as an ‘Independent Democrat, split the vote and let Trump back in.

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Bloomberg will not get the Democratic nomination; he knows this.

My prediction is that he will run as an ‘Independent Democrat, split the vote and let Trump back in.

Hopefully he'll spend the dosh damaging Trump and back off when a credible Democrat emerges. f**k knows who or when though.

This thread's dying on its arse.

Could some of P&B's finest not go and noise up the POTUS on his Twitter feed? I'm missing my regular dose of tangerine insanity.

He rants daily but everybody is so used to it now

This thread's dying on its arse.
Could some of P&B's finest not go and noise up the POTUS on his Twitter feed? I'm missing my regular dose of tangerine insanity.

54 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I keep thinking about opening a book on Trump for 2020 but the odds just aren't as enticing this time round. 10/11 is free money still I guess.

Unusual to see the words “book” and “Trump” used in the same sentence.