Jump to content
banana

The Official Former President Trump thread

Recommended Posts

Why, when he's talking, does it always sound like he's been caught off guard by a news reporter and asked for a comment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stunning developments in the Democrats latest 'Progressive' wielding of an identity group (here, women) as political weapons against a target who is a member of the target oppressor identify group (man, white, straight).

Seems after many days screeching about women being believed and being heard, the accuser Ford now doesn't want to be heard, and moreover it's another form of oppression to expect her to speak. Stunning misogyny treating women like wallflowers who require different standards :angry: #listenandbelieve

Je Suis Brett.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is literally it, the Outrage Machine finally nailed him, Trump is DONE for now. SHOCKING stuff from Junior imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, banana said:

That is literally it, the Outrage Machine finally nailed him, Trump is DONE for now. SHOCKING stuff from Junior imo.

:lol:

No one is suggesting that. Just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of people like Trump and Trump Jnr who rail against "fake news" only to then, erm, spread fake news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RiG said:

:lol:

No one is suggesting that. Just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of people like Trump and Trump Jnr who rail against "fake news" only to then, erm, spread fake news.

I know I know, we live in times of great memery and trolling :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump’s most outright attack on Sessions yet with made up stuff on immigration to boot.

He must be so frustrated that he cannot sack Sessions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we take the example of Roy Moore, I don't think these Kavanaugh allegations will change anything. If anything, he'll probably be more popular with conservatives. A good number of these weirdos get off through men who abuse women, as that is what their definition of a real man is.

I have no idea if he's guilty or not, but producing a list signed by 60 odd woman stating he never raped them is pretty suspect behaviour IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

If we take the example of Roy Moore, I don't think these Kavanaugh allegations will change anything. If anything, he'll probably be more popular with conservatives. A good number of these weirdos get off through men who abuse women, as that is what their definition of a real man is.

I have no idea if he's guilty or not, but producing a list signed by 60 odd woman stating he never raped them is pretty suspect behaviour IMO.

You may well be right but pushing Kavanaugh through and ignoring the allegation will strengthen the Democrats position in the midterms.  Next to the unlikely chance of blocking Kavanaugh it’s the best outcome.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Democrats will be making a mistake if they push this too hard, a teenager behaving badly at a party 30 odd years ago without corroborative evidence of a serious offence, won't go down well. The strategy is probably to delay the nomination till after the midterms, but that's a high stakes game, and they could lose votes because of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roy Moore lost an unlosable race. 

The Democrats are not trying to turn Trump fans against him, they are trying to turn out moderates against Trump and the closer this drags to the mid terms the more its one more issue in peoples minds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Roy Moore lost an unlosable race. 

The Democrats are not trying to turn Trump fans against him, they are trying to turn out moderates against Trump and the closer this drags to the mid terms the more its one more issue in peoples minds. 

Roy was a 30 odd year old getting a 14 year old to strip for him, this is less resonating, and only one accuser with very vague memories. The Democrats are trying to delay his nomination so they can likely block it by force of numbers after the mid-terms.

Edited by welshbairn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Roy was a 30 odd year old getting a 14 year old to strip for him, this is less resonating, and only one accuser with very vague memories. 

It’s a continuing narrative with a Sumpreme Court nominee being proposed and supported by a guy who boasts about grabbing pussy.

Keeping this in the news as long as possible is important.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one is voting for Kavenaugh, they are voting for the men and women who are supposed to hold Trump to account. The Democrats need people in Wisconsin and Michigan to be motivated to vote for people who will look at court nominations, oversee the spending and tax cuts, who will look out for their medicare. 

Its one piece is a very large puzzle. Its not like there are not a lot of other women who had similar experiences with over excited boys in their youth, its not like there is not a pool or empathy out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another man-hating narcissist Feminist 'Progressive' brought to task, absolutely beautiful truthbombing by Woodsy 8)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, banana said:

Another man-hating narcissist Feminist 'Progressive' brought to task, absolutely beautiful truthbombing by Woodsy 8)

 

Woman calls out men who abuse women and you support the guy who tells her to go f**k herself.

That's mind boggling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...