The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Does anyone know how easy /difficult it would be for Congress to overturn the existing lifetime appointment of US Supreme Court judges.

I think you need a 2/3rds majority in both houses. Not sure if it would be a good idea though. They're all political appointees but they tend to get a bit independent minded knowing they can't be sacked. 

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think you need a 2/3rds majority in both houses. Not sure if it would be a good idea though. They're all political appointees but they tend to get a bit independent minded knowing they can't be sacked. 

Read something recently saying that the US is the only westernised country where such appointments exist.  Like their gun laws they are outdated; when lifetime appointments were first made most folk died well before they were 70.

I don’t see the present nominee becoming too independent minded.

Read something recently saying that the US is the only westernised country where such appointments exist.  Like their gun laws they are outdated; when lifetime appointments were first made most folk died well before they were 70.
I don’t see the present nominee becoming too independent minded.

The appointment of life peers is the closest thing we have here

9 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The appointment of life peers is the closest thing we have here

Yeah that’s a nonsense too, as is the whole unelected upper chamber.

I think the power that one of nine SC judge’s has is far greater than that of a peer.

Stormy Daniels has a book out:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/18/stormy-daniels-tell-all-book-on-trump-salacious-detail-and-claims-of-cheating

She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small.”

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

It's a new low for political discoure

"In terms of size, shape, direction, whatever the devious mind wants to concoct, the President is a normal man. There are no blemishes, there are no moles, there are no growths."

The looming court case, and Bill Clinton's place in history, may well turn on whether it is his lawyer or Ms Jones who is speaking the truth about the presidential member. For the key to the case, as every red-blooded American now knows, will rest on her ability to prove that Mr Clinton exposed himself to her in an Arkansas hotel room six years ago and that what she saw was not normal at all.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/no-moles-no-growths-but-clinton-has-his-blemishes-1294429.html

12 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Is that not a common thing in criminal cases?

This is a bit different and the Mario Kart, Hillary Clinton and Shark Week details are all obviously designed to go viral/trend.

The shark bit is a tad suspicious, she probably read this spoof and may have used it.

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/949100087350710272