The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

37 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Is Trump not a 9/11 “Truther”? I can quite see him trotting out the “jet fuel can’t melt steel beams” lie with perfect self-confidence.

Didn't Trump say something about how he lost 100s of Friends that day, and he helped look for bodies ,also the planes were full of explosives, and he saw Muslims dancing on car roofs at the time?

I recall an interview at the time ,him with his 'expert Knowledge' of architecture implying that a jet plane couldn't get through a steel wall or some crap, and how his building was now the tallest in wall st.

And as for Muslims celebrating , weren't there actual Mossad agents arrested at the time because they were actually caught , literally dancing on top of a car roof taking selfies as it happened?..there must be clips of this on YouTube , Im positive I seen Satan's own Mark Regrev claim they were removal men or something.

4 hours ago, Jdog said:

And as for Muslims celebrating , weren't there actual Mossad agents arrested at the time because they were actually caught , literally dancing on top of a car roof taking selfies as it happened?

f**k off your unhinged freak. 

Trump has exposed a reality that many suspected but few wanted to really believe.

There is a certain segment of the electorate who do not mind politicians lying blatantly so long as they are pursuing policies that these people want.  It could be on immigration, taxation, whatever; the end objective justifies the decit.  These are folk who genuinly do not look at the 'bigger picture' and understand the need for some shared values even with your harshest political opponents.

There is also self delusion, or possibly deceit, from some of the same folk.  In the CNN poll I posted yesterday that shows Trump's approval rating down 6%, on a seperate question 20% of people said they thought Trump was more honest than the 'average politician'.

Trump has exposed a reality that many suspected but few wanted to really believe.
There is a certain segment of the electorate who do not mind politicians lying blatantly so long as they are pursuing policies that these people want.  It could be on immigration, taxation, whatever; the end objective justifies the decit.  These are folk who genuinly do not look at the 'bigger picture' and understand the need for some shared values even with your harshest political opponents.
There is also self delusion, or possibly deceit, from some of the same folk.  In the CNN poll I posted yesterday that shows Trump's approval rating down 6%, on a seperate question 20% of people said they thought Trump was more honest than the 'average politician'.
These are the people who successfully turned politics into tribalism no better than two sets of football fans arguing that their team is better. Its happening here too now. Or already has. You pick your guy, then you defend him to the hilt regardless of anything he says or does.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

These are the people who successfully turned politics into tribalism no better than two sets of football fans arguing that their team is better. Its happening here too now. Or already has. You pick your guy, then you defend him to the hilt regardless of anything he says or does.

Yeah but let’s not kid ourselves that it’s universal.  There are politicians in the UK who have been forced to resign for far, far less than what Trump has done.

Yeah but let’s not kid ourselves that it’s universal.  There are politicians in the UK who have been forced to resign for far, far less than what Trump has done.

Well aye but America is a different level of collective stupidity. They voted Trump president in the first place making it self evident.

2 hours ago, dorlomin said:

f**k off your unhinged freak. 

From a 20/20 investigation of the 5 Israeli 'removal men' arrested that day. I'm not implying they had any foreknowledge or anything to do with it , merely that they were maybe not dancing but literally on top of a car clowning around taking selfies, one took a picture holding up a lighter in front of the rubble.

MILLER: (VO) Sources tell 20/20 the FBI developed film from a camera taken from the Israelis, and that it shows the three on top of the white van were smiling and appeared to be clowning around.

Edited by Jdog

1 hour ago, Jdog said:

From a 20/20 investigation of the 5 Israeli 'removal men' arrested that day. I'm not implying they had any foreknowledge or anything to do with it , merely that they were maybe not dancing but literally on top of a car clowning around taking selfies, one took a picture holding up a lighter in front of the rubble.

MILLER: (VO) Sources tell 20/20 the FBI developed film from a camera taken from the Israelis, and that it shows the three on top of the white van were smiling and appeared to be clowning around.

http://www.911myths.com/html/dancing_israelis.html

Fucksake.

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

The FBI concluded that at least two of them were Mossad agents.

Yes, I think their whole removal company cover was exposed as cover .

Btw I wasn't throwing out a conspiracy about them, I was in the US a years after it and I recall one of those news specials on ABC I think, covering it , and the main point of outrage was that there was evidence that they were laughing and talking selfies while watching it.