Jump to content
banana

The Official Former President Trump thread

Recommended Posts

I see we are playing the "Bill Gates is a nice guy because he gives all that money to charity" game again. Wallet inspector will be back any moment lads


Mad that the guy who funnels the GDP of, like, Iceland into positive press coverage is thought of as a good guy.

Anyway, he’s currently lauding Elon Musk’s attempts to combat climate change https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-gates-elon-musk-climate-change/

NTP undefeated 2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

 


Mad that the guy who funnels the GDP of, like, Iceland into positive press coverage is thought of as a good guy.

Anyway, he’s currently lauding Elon Musk’s attempts to combat climate change https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-gates-elon-musk-climate-change/

NTP undefeated 2021

Billionaires can solve climate change (and get richer at the same time)! f**k yeah

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Someone sent me this and I can't stop laughing at the reveal of what Trump is actually talking about (first 3 minutes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Republicans is Georgia passing legislation that will make it more difficult to vote in future elections.  Not surprising the changes will hit non-white voters more; out and out racist legislation.

Remember the Republican governor of Georgia admitted there was no wide spread fraud in 2020 so there is no justification for such changes.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/19/georgia-republicans-legislation-bill-voting-rights

I’m pretty sure that Biden has said he will pass legislation outlawing states from making voting more difficult but I’m not sure how the federal v state authority would play out when it goes to court as it inevitably will.

BTW Georgia is not the only state planning something like this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watching the BBC documentary about Trumps foreign policy. 

It's not exactly surprising but it's certainly astounding that Erdogan basically got him to pull troops out of Syria by calling him a pussy. You can just imagine the Turkish team brainstorming before the call and they decide to go with "say he can't do something" and it actually works, the psychological development of a toddler. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/02/2021 at 18:55, Granny Danger said:

Republicans is Georgia passing legislation that will make it more difficult to vote in future elections.  Not surprising the changes will hit non-white voters more; out and out racist legislation.

Remember the Republican governor of Georgia admitted there was no wide spread fraud in 2020 so there is no justification for such changes.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/19/georgia-republicans-legislation-bill-voting-rights

I’m pretty sure that Biden has said he will pass legislation outlawing states from making voting more difficult but I’m not sure how the federal v state authority would play out when it goes to court as it inevitably will.

BTW Georgia is not the only state planning something like this.

 

What's the beef with Gold Dee and isn't there a rule about red dotting someone's posts willy nilly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

What's the beef with Gold Dee and isn't there a rule about red dotting someone's posts willy nilly?

It’s a fake account of a fellow Arab.  I’m not too fussed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Republicans have been making it more difficult for registered Democrats to vote for decades, haven't they? I've seen it said that it's so bad that it's essentially business as usual since the days of segregation in some states. I particularly enjoy the jigsaw-puzzle style reorganisation of voting districts that aren't physically connected, but are likely to have more GOP voters.

The home of democracy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump would be tweeting absolute gold right now about his tax returns and Cuomo getting Me Too'd.

Twitter have really shafted us all. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/02/2021 at 01:07, Baxter Parp said:

CPAC 2021

EvJ1DK-VEAAbM_q?format=jpg&name=medium

Seen somewhere, might have been a thread on GN, a claim that the figure was made in Mexico.  Funny if true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some utter gimps actually turned up at the Capitol today genuinely expecting to see Trump be inaugurated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this genuine!? :lol: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to imagine the conversation that went into that tweet being put out as a press release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...