banana

The Official Former President Trump thread

I see we are playing the "Bill Gates is a nice guy because he gives all that money to charity" game again. Wallet inspector will be back any moment lads

Mad that the guy who funnels the GDP of, like, Iceland into positive press coverage is thought of as a good guy.

Anyway, he’s currently lauding Elon Musk’s attempts to combat climate change https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-gates-elon-musk-climate-change/

NTP undefeated 2021

25 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Mad that the guy who funnels the GDP of, like, Iceland into positive press coverage is thought of as a good guy.

Anyway, he’s currently lauding Elon Musk’s attempts to combat climate change https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-gates-elon-musk-climate-change/

NTP undefeated 2021

Billionaires can solve climate change (and get richer at the same time)! f**k yeah

Someone sent me this and I can't stop laughing at the reveal of what Trump is actually talking about (first 3 minutes)

Republicans is Georgia passing legislation that will make it more difficult to vote in future elections.  Not surprising the changes will hit non-white voters more; out and out racist legislation.

Remember the Republican governor of Georgia admitted there was no wide spread fraud in 2020 so there is no justification for such changes.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/19/georgia-republicans-legislation-bill-voting-rights

I’m pretty sure that Biden has said he will pass legislation outlawing states from making voting more difficult but I’m not sure how the federal v state authority would play out when it goes to court as it inevitably will.

BTW Georgia is not the only state planning something like this.

Just watching the BBC documentary about Trumps foreign policy. 

It's not exactly surprising but it's certainly astounding that Erdogan basically got him to pull troops out of Syria by calling him a pussy. You can just imagine the Turkish team brainstorming before the call and they decide to go with "say he can't do something" and it actually works, the psychological development of a toddler. 

On 19/02/2021 at 18:55, Granny Danger said:

Republicans is Georgia passing legislation that will make it more difficult to vote in future elections.  Not surprising the changes will hit non-white voters more; out and out racist legislation.

Remember the Republican governor of Georgia admitted there was no wide spread fraud in 2020 so there is no justification for such changes.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/19/georgia-republicans-legislation-bill-voting-rights

I’m pretty sure that Biden has said he will pass legislation outlawing states from making voting more difficult but I’m not sure how the federal v state authority would play out when it goes to court as it inevitably will.

BTW Georgia is not the only state planning something like this.

What's the beef with Gold Dee and isn't there a rule about red dotting someone's posts willy nilly?

40 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

What's the beef with Gold Dee and isn't there a rule about red dotting someone's posts willy nilly?

It’s a fake account of a fellow Arab.  I’m not too fussed.

The Republicans have been making it more difficult for registered Democrats to vote for decades, haven't they? I've seen it said that it's so bad that it's essentially business as usual since the days of segregation in some states. I particularly enjoy the jigsaw-puzzle style reorganisation of voting districts that aren't physically connected, but are likely to have more GOP voters.

The home of democracy.

Trump would be tweeting absolute gold right now about his tax returns and Cuomo getting Me Too'd.

Twitter have really shafted us all. 

On 27/02/2021 at 01:07, Baxter Parp said:

CPAC 2021

EvJ1DK-VEAAbM_q?format=jpg&name=medium

Seen somewhere, might have been a thread on GN, a claim that the figure was made in Mexico.  Funny if true.

Some utter gimps actually turned up at the Capitol today genuinely expecting to see Trump be inaugurated.

Is this genuine!? :lol: 

Trying to imagine the conversation that went into that tweet being put out as a press release.