The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

56 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Mitch McConnell is quite proud of his role in helping Trump fiddle the judiciary over there. Seems to be plenty of footage of him explaining the process at after-dinner speeches. They'd obviously like to be in power, but so long as they have their people in place in courts around the nation, they're confident that they can stymie anything they don't like.

Which is why a Republican voter should be far happier than their Democrat equivalents who have to rely on politicians who are either fucking stupid or have no intention of delivering anything their voters want. 

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Which is why a Republican voter should be far happier than their Democrat equivalents who have to rely on politicians who are either fucking stupid or have no intention of delivering anything their voters want. 

You do have to assume that most of them are OK with the way things are going. Certainly the ones at the top of the party. It's not stupidity.

It's certainly a glorious time to be a Republican, assuming all they care about is being able to say that their team won.

56 minutes ago, BFTD said:

You do have to assume that most of them are OK with the way things are going. Certainly the ones at the top of the party. It's not stupidity.

It's certainly a glorious time to be a Republican, assuming all they care about is being able to say that their team won.

I wish Republicans were actually winning.

Hard to beat the Dems when they have the media, big tech and lots of institutions on their side though.. as well as the blindingly obvious voter fraud and an ever changing demographic.

Edited by Scott Steiner

Trump defending vaccines and China's education system this week. The face turn of all face turns is imminent.

The bit before that, where he claims that Spanish Flu was really responsible for ending WW1 (“not a lot of people know that”) and then that HE managed to get three vaccines created in 9 months and it being the greatest achievement in human history is just absolutely peak Donnie. 40 seconds of absolutely outstanding patter.

I wish Republicans were actually winning.
Hard to beat the Dems when they have the media, big tech and lots of institutions on their side though.. as well as the blindingly obvious voter fraud and an ever changing demographic.

I know it’s Christmas Eve and no one is on the top of their game, but this is just so lazy man. Please improve.

7 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Trump defending vaccines and China's education system this week. The face turn of all face turns is imminent.

It's a bit weird that he isn't pushing the "China Virus" thing more now that evidence is mounting that it could be a leak from the Wuhan lab. Either he really is a bit of a pacifist or at least a bit squeamish, or he's getting a deal on a Shanghai hotel and condominium project.

On the BBC iPlayer, I happened upon "four hours at the capitol" which took up eighty eight minutes of my time earlier today.

With their very tall brexity signs that wave into camera shot and a comedy goon, the English equivalent of insurrection is refined by comparison.

The USA USA hick mob that attacked and then gave up, partly because it was dinner time, was distressing and it did leave me wondering what would have happened if Trump had further stoked it. He didn't of course, because he has nothing of substance about him. 

As illuminating as the film was it did make me hanker after simpler post solstice times and Michael Palin to while away the hours.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

On the BBC iPlayer, I happened upon "four hours at the capitol" which took up eighty eight minutes of my time earlier today.

With their very tall brexity signs that wave into camera shot and a comedy goon, the English equivalent of insurrection is refined by comparison.

The USA USA hick mob that attacked and then gave up, partly because it was dinner time, was distressing and it did leave me wondering what would have happened if Trump had further stoked it. He didn't of course, because he has nothing of substance about him. 

As illuminating as the film was it did make me hanker after simpler post solstice times and Michael Palin to while away the hours.

You mean this Donald Trump?

https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_1168875173_Donald-Trump-and-Ghislaine-Maxwell-_960x0.jpg

2 hours ago, sophia said:

At least Trump could string a sentence together, unlike the current President.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

You mean this Donald Trump?

https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_1168875173_Donald-Trump-and-Ghislaine-Maxwell-_960x0.jpg

Yes, that's him.

To think, there are those, some that are not unfamiliar with this thread, that give Trump a free pass because he is an entertaining poster 

1 minute ago, westfrost said:

I'm not a huge Trump fan, but I love that he never gives up. In reality, not all of us have such persistence as he does. 

"capricious arrogance" is the phrase you are looking for.

It's not a good trait.

• 2 weeks later...