The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

To be fair, he was a million miles better than the current president.

Let's go Brandon!

Whatever you think of his policies and actions, he was a rubbish politician. Managed to lose the House, the Senate and the Presidency in 4 years. One of only 3 Presidents since WW2 to fail to win a second term.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Whatever you think of his policies and actions, he was a rubbish politician. Managed to lose the House, the Senate and the Presidency in 4 years. One of only 3 Presidents since WW2 to fail to win a second term.

Did he not get the most votes as a sitting president, despite the obvious voter fraud?

16 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Did he not get the most votes as a sitting president, despite the obvious voter fraud?

The fact he got fewer votes than Joe Biden says it all. The numpty was telling his deplorables that postal voting was for wimps and libtards. :1eye Electoral strategist he ain't, there was no need for voter fraud with him in charge, and he wasn't able to prove a single case of it in countless courts.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The fact he got fewer votes than Joe Biden says it all. The numpty was telling his deplorables that postal voting was for wimps and libtards. :1eye Electoral strategist he ain't, there was no need for voter fraud with him in charge, and he wasn't able to prove a single case of it in countless courts.

There absolutely was a need for it from the Dems, unfortunately.

Great to see the animosity between us largely die off though.  I reckon we've turned a corner.

Edited by Scott Steiner

3 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

There absolutely was a need for it from the Dems, unfortunately.

His nutter conspiracy theorist fanboys ran a recount in Arizona where he was most convinced he'd been cheated, and all they found was a hundred votes that should have gone to Biden went to Trump. I know you like to play a culture warrior but I don't think even you can actually believe Pillow Man and the other fruitloops.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

His nutter conspiracy theorist fanboys ran a recount in Arizona where he was most convinced he'd been cheated, and all they found was a hundred votes that should have gone to Biden went to Trump. I know you like to play a culture warrior but I don't think even you can actually believe Pillow Man and the other fruitloops.

If you look past the mainstream media facade, you find that there's a lot more to it than that.

That's my experience anyway.

Anyway, it's great to see us getting on.

Edited by Scott Steiner

7 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

“Voter fraud” is such a fucking boring topic when considering the reach and impact of the internet’s greatest ever poster. Remembering when he asked a 7 year old if they still believed in Santa, that’s where it’s really at.

A classic.

Him trying to buy Greenland, then calling the Danish prime minister nasty and cancelling a state visit when she said it was an absurd suggestion, is my current favourite. 

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

A classic.

Him trying to buy Greenland, then calling the Danish prime minister nasty and cancelling a state visit when she said it was an absurd suggestion, is my current favourite. 

God, that really was a classic of the genre. Had everything. Unimaginable ignorance, unparalleled arrogance, a massive strop when he didn't get his way, and pure, unadulterated comedy all the way through. The President of the United States trying to buy an autonomous territory, ffs. Just pure comedy brilliance. A master of his craft at the peak of his powers. Simply Peerless.

21 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

God, that really was a classic of the genre. Had everything. Unimaginable ignorance, unparalleled arrogance, a massive strop when he didn't get his way, and pure, unadulterated comedy all the way through. The President of the United States trying to buy an autonomous territory, ffs. Just pure comedy brilliance. A master of his craft at the peak of his powers. Simply Peerless.

His only* crime was daring to dream. 

*well, apart from all the other stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...

Garrison's only a few labels away from just writing a paragraph describing what's in the cartoon he's envisioning.

I guess he's also done molesting himself over Daddy's big oiled man-muscles.

52 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Read an interesting bit a few days back (can’t find it now) claiming the first step to fascism is taking control of the judicial system.  Applies to the U.S. and there’s been overtures by the Tories in the U.K.

Mitch McConnell is quite proud of his role in helping Trump fiddle the judiciary over there. Seems to be plenty of footage of him explaining the process at after-dinner speeches. They'd obviously like to be in power, but so long as they have their people in place in courts around the nation, they're confident that they can stymie anything they don't like.

As Labour took their ideas from the Democrats in the Nineties, the Tories are very excited to see how they can adapt this approach.