The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

7 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

I now draw your attention to the 2nd myth on the same link.

It's almost like you guys are deliberately doing this in order! 😃

It was illegal to get someone to buy it for him, but because of an arcane law about the length of barrel meaning an assault weapon could be described as a hunting rifle, it was legal for him to carry it.

Edited by welshbairn

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No, you all don't understand. He went to his friend's house, and as a HUGE black lives matter supporter wanted to join the demo, but brought his AR15 along in case anyone got a bit rowdy.

Resorting with sarcasm now that you've lost the argument.

If you make any salient points then I'll happily respond in kind.

Edited by Scott Steiner

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Imagine being away from P&B for that length of time and returning with this level of patter

On a Friday night

Pure edginess across multiple threads, undoubtedly whilst sitting enjoying how much he is owning folk, and making them waste time on P&B....... Its the sort of 4D chess I dont have time to master.

I was warned of the character of many before I signed up, so I'm not surprised at some of the reactions.

If my analysis of the political issues at hand is regarded as 'pure edginess' then I wonder how you'd regard those who actually say something controversial.

I'm happy to respond to those who make points in good faith, but I'm afraid I don't have the energy to engage with nonsense these days, hence my expanding ignore list.

Funny how people rarely behave in such a manner in person, but only online.

Edited by Scott Steiner

I was warned of the character of many before I signed up, so I'm not surprised at some of the reactions.
If my analysis of the political issues at hand is regarded as 'pure edginess' then I wonder how you'd regard those who actually say something controversial.
I'm happy to respond to those who make points in good faith, but I'm afraid I don't have the energy to engage with nonsense these days, hence my expanding ignore list.

Ffs, Warned by who? [emoji23]

Genuinely not sure if the trolling or the claim that you did research on posters on a Scottish football forum before signing up is more tragic. Either way, the trolling is really bad. Please improve for the benefit of all our forum experiences.

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

Ffs, Warned by who? emoji23.png

Genuinely not sure if the trolling or the claim that you did research on posters on a Scottish football forum before signing up is more tragic. Either way, the trolling is really bad. Please improve for the benefit of all our forum experiences.

Why would you equate me being told what many are like to me doing research?

In fact don't answer that.. you can join the list.

Seriously, why can't folk just disagree reasonably without acting like absolute roasters?

9 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

"...a life changing head injury..." ?

Life changing in the sense that he stops being a f*cking arsehole ?

Oh he was a trolling arsehole before, but the material was a bit better. This is eye-bleedingly bad 😂

"A friend told me about posters on a scottish football website". Jesus christ.

10 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

Expanding ignore list? You've made 65 posts. The dope smoking cellar dweller kidding on he's a hard man. Come to 12 Ruel Street and bring yer maw.

4 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Expanding ignore list? You've made 65 posts. The dope smoking cellar dweller kidding on he's a hard man. Come to 12 Ruel Street and bring yer maw.

Dv9pfA5W0AU_Drc.jpg

Gene Okerlund: So Big Poppa Pump, why do you think so many posters make fools of themselves by claiming you're an ex-poster and make nonsensical ad hominem attacks which you swat aside with ease?

Steiner: You know somethin' Mean Gene, I have no idea what goes on in the minds of these losers.

Gene Okerlund: Do you have any advice for them?

Steiner: Well Mean Gene, if they engage in good faith, debate the points at hand sensibly and play the ball rather than the man, then Big Poppa Pump will respond in kind.. however, if they continue to mischaracterise me and make up nonsense about me doing research and being an ex-poster then...

Mean Gene: Then what?

Steiner:  Then they'll just end up on my increasingly expanding ignore list!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShHd0r9g-KQWjqRPBFPsw

STEINER STARTS READING NAMES OUT FROM HIS IGNORE LIST BUT HAS TO STOP AS IT'S GETTING TOO LONG.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDPMxHKIPYZupABa-lpzZ

THE CROWD CHEER THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY AS HE CELEBRATES, KNOWING THAT HIS HATERS JUST END UP ON THE LIST, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN.

Edited by Scott Steiner

That last post of Stormzy Steiner's is very weird indeed.
I now have this image of him stomping around in the garden of his Borders dwelling dressed in nothing but budgie smugglers and an old pair of Sambas, yelling obscenities at passing neighbours.
Where is Nurse Ratched when she's needed.?