Jump to content

The Official Former President Trump thread


banana

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, RiG said:

Trump is back baby!

 

It's quite simply a work of art. The undisputed greatest to ever do it. Actually somewhat poetic that this coincided with the Messi news. Two geniuses, at the peak of their powers, rocking world football as we know it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Proposition Joe said:

IMG_20210813_093959.thumb.jpg.517739af71871a73dbc02408831be965.jpg

The twitter ban needs to end. 

Let him post.

 

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

He should never have been banned in the first place. I miss his crazy batshit tweets.

Biden is no substitute. He's just senile. Trump is box office batshit.

 

23 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I do miss the big man's petty, vindictive and often very funny tweets. 

crowdbabble_trump-top-tweets_ugly_240462

I am happy in the knowledge that every day he will be frustrated and furious that he cannot post on what medium he wants.  More so after four years of virtually no constraints.

It must eat him up inside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/08/2021 at 12:08, Granny Danger said:

 

 

I am happy in the knowledge that every day he will be frustrated and furious that he cannot post on what medium he wants.  More so after four years of virtually no constraints.

It must eat him up inside.

This thread needs to be  closed, and replaced with the Biden Banter Years, it's time the new incompetent senile incumbent takes his rightful place as the butt of Scottish football's view of American politics. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AlbionMan said:

This thread needs to be  closed, and replaced with the Biden Banter Years, it's time the new incompetent senile incumbent takes his rightful place as the butt of Scottish football's view of American politics. 

 

Not closed, there's tons of Trump fun to come.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

That is some fucking headline:

Gunshot Victims Left Waiting as Horse Dewormer Overdoses Overwhelm Oklahoma Hospitals, Doctor Says
“The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated,” Dr. Jason McElyea said

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gunshot-victims-horse-dewormer-ivermectin-oklahoma-hospitals-covid-1220608/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 05/09/2021 at 01:50, Baxter Parp said:

That is some fucking headline:

Gunshot Victims Left Waiting as Horse Dewormer Overdoses Overwhelm Oklahoma Hospitals, Doctor Says
“The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting to facilities where they can get definitive care and be treated,” Dr. Jason McElyea said

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gunshot-victims-horse-dewormer-ivermectin-oklahoma-hospitals-covid-1220608/

 

I think lhat story has turned out to be false or at least the fact checking behind it isnt reliable enough and Rolling Stone magazine who published it initially have now pulled it. Classic case of churnalism as seems none of the other newspapers who published it fact checked it either

Link to comment
Share on other sites



I am one billion percent serious when I say my flight and hotel at the fight location would be booked within 47 seconds of this being announced. It would be the single greatest spectacle of our life times.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Saw something recently about how some journalist back in the '80s made a throwaway comment about Trump having short fingers, so The Donald sent him a diatribe about why his fingers aren't short. Twenty years later, the journo was still receiving clippings of Trump from magazines and newspapers with handwritten comments like, "see, not so short!"

But he's absolutely not mentally ill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...